Can't hear other players voice chat

At the moment voice chat isn't working for me, to the point where I can't hear other players. The only time it has worked is in the lobbies before missions and in ps4 party. It's set to 'everyone' in the interaction menu so I don't know why it doesn't work.

Could someone help me with this please?

It's been a hit and miss with me lately. I don't think it's any of my settings because some other lobbies have a bunch of people talking that I can hear when I have my settings to everyone.

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

Not being able to hear all people in a job is strange, of course team based jobs will be like that (you'll only hear your team), but races shouldn't be.

Try using a set of normal headphones/earphones, maybe that'll solve it.

I have been using either normal headphones or tv speakers the whole time. I bought a headset today so I have a microphone now so I'm hoping that it will fix the problem. 

Party chat has worked fine though, I nearly wet my pants laughing listening to the guys in last night's playlist. So I think it is specifically a GTAO problem.

• Like 5

Getting and using a headset fixed the issues. Heard everyone just fine in the session tonight. Thank you everyone who tried to help me fix it before now.

• Like 4

On 7/26/2017 at 8:46 PM, The_Lady_A said:

Getting and using a headset fixed the issues. Heard everyone just fine in the session tonight. Thank you everyone who tried to help me fix it before now.

Glad to hear you got it straightened out