Trying to raise Flying...

C-Bot0110

So I've been trying to raise my flying and it's either not going up at all or just at a snails pace not even noticeable. I stole a helicopter the other day and just joyrode around for about an hour or so, have done this few times actually, but it seemed my flying bar didn't raise at all. Does it only raise during missions or is it suppose to raise anytime flying, mission or not? Anyway, I could really use some insight on this. Also, while on topic, anyone know any good ways to raise lung capacity as well? Any suggestions will greatly be appreciated.

It's easy. To increase flying bar just steal an airplane and fly around LS.

About lung capacity, you have to swim underwater i think.

Thats how i did and it worked.

• Like 1

Try doing some 'under the bridge' or 'knifeflight' maneuvers see if that helps. Other than that, it's just time spent on each skill.

For lung capacity I had to swim from Vespucci to 1/2 way to Paleto Bay and back for 100%.

For stealth I went to an invite only session in the desert. Set my character to stealth mode, used an elastic band to hold the direction stick on my controller and let him walk around while I did other things around home. Checking periodically that he wasn't stuck somewhere and still creeping around lol

• Like 2

For stealth I went to an invite only session in the desert. Set my character to stealth mode, used an elastic band to hold the direction stick on my controller and let him walk around while I did other things around home. Checking periodically that he wasn't stuck somewhere and still creeping around lol

LOL I did that too.. I ended up walking circles around a tree.

post-74-0-46278300-1397484717_thumb.jpg

I think I read for lung capacity the longer you stay under, the faster it increases.  I swam in a pool and stayed underwater until I almost started drowning, and the popped up for air & repeat.

The touch 'n' go is suppose to be the fastest way to increase flying stats.  With the new "cops look the other way" service from Lester, I've been flying the military jet more.

• Like 2

flying skill is easy, i maxxed mine by going on freeroam session and i was just flying around and gave mates a lift when they need it ^^

• Like 1

Only need to complete lungs, mine is on around 90%.

Done all of them just by playing the game normally, takes much longer than these methods here but fun.

Edited by DavidCore89