How do you deal with the griefers and trolls??

JustHatched

I have 3 basic methods of dealling with them..

If I am better than they are I keep killing them over and over and over till they leave the lobby.

If they are better than me, I am a camping king and can sit all day until the shot comes to my favor. When they get tired of getting killed by a camper and ride off I let them ride away then follow them, kill them and camp again. Rinse and repeat till they leave the lobby.

If I have my crew in posse we will kill them and anyone even close to the area till they all leave the lobby.

Note that 1 time in a posse of 5 we attacked someone over and over and he/she kick our rears from one end of St. Denis to the other....we deserved it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I have one method and that's killing them until they leave the lobby or parleys. If they have been extra annoying I'll hunt them down once the parley ends.

From my experience the higher ranked players aren't the aggressive ones, so in 99 out of a 100 encounters I can deal with them no problem simply because I have the superior set of ability cards. Can only recall once that a griefer have gotten the better of me and that's when I learned that Slow and Steady plus Never Without One is the way to go!

Not really a fan of the ability cards, especially not the dead eye. But they are nice to have when people want to be annoying.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Don't go into freeroam? This is RDO is there really anything else to do that would not become suicidally boring within minutes? FR is pretty much all we have, unless folks are fishing/hunting in the races somehow.

As for my method of dealing with trolls. I refuse to play this dumpster fire of a game. I enjoy reading the constant complaints from players that think the game will just suddenly become fun and not broken.

When I did play, I had ZERO problems in free roam, EVER. It's just like GTAO and I feel that I play a different game than others on message boards and FB comment sections. I can go for HOURS without being "blown up constantly" like everyone else talks about.

You guys are doing it all wrong. If you want to be in and hunt in New Austin, you start the game in Lemoyne. It will place you in a lobby with most people there. Look at the map and see the condition of where you want to go. If not to your liking, just go to free roam until it's what you like.

Being in a posse is the best defense against griefers.

• Like 2

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

2 hours ago, zztop911 said:

You guys are doing it all wrong. If you want to be in and hunt in New Austin, you start the game in Lemoyne. It will place you in a lobby with most people there. Look at the map and see the condition of where you want to go. If not to your liking, just go to free roam until it's what you like.

Being in a posse is the best defense against griefers.

Yup, I found that out awhile back, spawn in where you don't want to be and ride there

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

If they are not very good I may kill them a couple of times and then ride off (they have to be not very good for me to able to do that). If they are good, e.g. can get a headshot on me before I've even aimed at them (happens a lot) I'll just quit the session and join another one, let them have their "fun" with a better matched opponent. But Like @zztop911 says, it's easiest to avoid them in the first place and just go to somewhere other than where the game has logged me in.