shopping at Gamestop

Sounds about right. Can't remember the last time I went to Gamestop. I even got an email on my birthday for 25% off from them. Aaaaannnd deleted it. 

• Like 1

Be glad you don't have to spent usd$76-96 right off the shelf, 

better off buying pan card as the summer sales are like 3 week away.

Fuck Gamestop. Last month I traded in Uncharted 2 and 3 for PS3 and they gave me 3 cents each for them. Those are good games, at least give me dollar for them. I probably cost more in gas money just riding over there. 

• Like 2

That's funny.

Same as any game store to be fair, they try to sell you extra stuff when all you want is the game that's in your hand. The store I sometimes use even asks for my postal code and door number, probably to spam me with crap.

I only buy a physical copy if there's a chance I won't like the game, then I can sell it on eBay to someone who wants it rather than get screwed by a game store.

I prefer physical prices, but the ease of digital, so most of my own games are digital.

I like to try and talk to them about sports games, they have no idea at all and I enjoy watching them panic because I'm not asking about CoD or something fantasy.