capture creator.

ssracingn2

I am checking now but everything I am reading says it is available they gave us it a day early. No downloads just load up creator and it is there.

I'm sure prizzon thugzz captcher is being made right now.

Along with something with tanks and/or ramps

"Prison Thugz Capture: Get The Shank".

A riot has broken out again at Bolingbroke Penitentiary! Two hoods fight for what's theirs on the inside. The team that is able to smuggle in the most contraband inside their ass and make it back to their base won't have to spend the upcoming weeks in solitary, or worse, a crowded shower with one bar of soap on the ground. You may even avoid the shank and get awarded half a pack of cigarettes and a used piece of bubblegum - if you survive this first that is.

I'm with Charlie. I'm not touching random Capture for at least 2 weeks. That means you guys better make some good shit. I've got some ideas. Hm.

Edited by G37
  • Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I made 2, deleted the 1st cuz it was shit.

I have a few ideas, on is a remake of my Mountain Strategy TDM into a Capture.Plus a few other ideas that I have been working out in my head for a week.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

The TEST function/requirement is practically worthless....and the most time-consuming of any mode.

Capture creator is cool, I had my doubts, but it gives us enough leeway to avoid what makes the R* captures suck....but there is definately a need for an overall update/patch/fix....or even better, a full version. I have several races that simply are not up to snuff because of creator limitations. I can work around the limitations in DM's for the most part, but the races are hit the most for me.

• Like 1

handcuff_charlie.jpg