I know it has probably been asked before a million times but I've got a really good connection when it comes to Apple, I love how it all works together and being part of what I do what do you guys think? Do any of you even use iPhones? I'm interested how many members of XDBX use android or iOS! Let me know what you prefer!C9t2hQBWAAEVOAA.jpg:large

• Like 1

Well I got my iPhone 7 plus a month ago, little later than I thought I was getting it at Xmas. I've never had any other kind of smartphone other than Apple so I can't compare it to Android. Either way you either are an Apple lover or settle for something less lol.

This is like a political/religious discussion, lol.

I'm an Android user. The Apple products I have owned (iPad, iPod) were junk and broke in short order. The kids love their iPhones though.

I use an iPhone daily as my work phone and Samsung as my personal phone. I prefer the Samsung Galaxy over the iPhone. The calendar, the maps, and the photos all seem to have better quality and functionality.

I work with a lot of Apple products, they are really good at some things but they are like good looking stush girls at a party... they refuse to mingle with those they do not know or those they deem beneath them.

I have also bought Apple products for my family (they are ignorant) but I would not even contemplate buying something that ran iOS for myself. The over inflated price, the exclusivity of hardware/software, the people who harp on about Apple as if Steve Jobs was the second coming of Christ, people queuing over night for a product that will be superseded in 6 months... 

My view on Android is not nearly as negative, you could even say it is positive. Either way though I am not sure why I even got involved as I own a Windows phone :lol:

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

On 4/25/2017 at 11:07 AM, Sinister said:

This is like a political/religious discussion, lol.

I'm an Android user. The Apple products I have owned (iPad, iPod) were junk and broke in short order. The kids love their iPhones though.

Apple did say specifically that they baked their iphones to work for 3 years, that's the terminology I heard the representative use, though they didn't mention that about the iPod and iPad and the interviewer failed to ask.

I haven't used a iPhone since iPhone 4, but really hardware wise iphones will always seem out dated when it comes to the processor and ram specs from all the passed launch dates ever. Compared to a rivaling flagship Android phone, their software optimization is amazing enough to be competetive because unlike the Android's, Apple creates their own processors & also writes the instructions for them utilizing what they need it to do.

These days IMO looking at the benchmarks, features & aceesories there's not much difference between the phones other than some apps, more free apps, operating Systems, price & the style of the phone you like or hate. 

I am using  Android phones by the way and a Microsoft phone as my music player.