Two tracks for my playlist

Lann

I got a fishingtrip coming up and need a few great tracks that I have never heard before. I figured you guys might be able to help.

Do you have two fairly recent awsome tracks that I have not heard on the radio?

It would be very appreciated if you would post them here, They do need to be available on Spotify, so a spotify link would be the best.

Asking alot, but I have high hopes..

Well you left this pretty open ended Lann since you didn't mention what you're looking for or what you like. Well here goes. First one is one of my favorite songs from my favorite band and you'll notice the name under my name here on this forum and other forums I frequent and that is Given To Fly by Pearl Jam. I find the song uplifting and it reminds me to look for the good things and be positive, not negative. I always prefer a live version to studio for Pearl Jam songs.

The other two songs I will suggest I have been thinking about recently for some reason but have not bothered to dig out the CDs to give them a listen. It's classic rock from The Doors but the two songs are deep cuts not often heard and both are over 5 minutes each, When the Music's Over and The Soft Parade.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Beez said:

Well you left this pretty open ended Lann since you didn't mention what you're looking for or what you like.

Indeed,  thanks! 

This was my favourite album from last year man, sounds so good when you're out and about, Heart like a levee by hiss golden messenger, listening to it now so here is a link 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Crawford1872 said:

This was my favourite album from last year man, sounds so good when you're out and about, Heart like a levee by hiss golden messenger, listening to it now so here is a link 

Much appreciated!

• Like 1