What about exploring?

dimitriaan

When I am not feeling like playing missions or causing mayhem, I like to go exploring the city. Driving places I have never seen; Flying to the highest places or using my boat to circle the island.

On these trips I always find something new and I realize how much detail there is in this game.

The other I was chilling with the Hobos and realize what a nice community they have, from sharing the bottle or enjoying the camp fire.

Two days ago I was exploring with my boat and found an underground passage connecting sea and marina, there I saw a stairwell that you could use to go to the underground level. Speaking of which, Have you evere tried driving upside down in the underground tunnels.

An other thing was a Giant purple T rex holding a hot dog. This is one of the thing taking for granted but is a really nice addition to the game. The last thing I saw was a bunch of npc's talking an obstacle course in the far North.

It is little things like these that make a great game into an epic game.

My question to the crew is; What do you girls and guys think was your most noticable discovery that made you say "Damn"

• Like 1

For me it was when I fell into an underwater glitch, and was able to walk around underwater without dying.  I was up in Paleto Bay, and there are some interesting little caverns and caves under the water.  The only problem was that I couldn't get out, as I just kept falling farther and farther into an abyss.  Suicide was the only option, but it was cool while it lasted.

If I'm in free roam alone, I don't really spend a lot of time in Los Santos as a whole.  I like Cape Catfish, Paleto Bay, and Grapeseed.

• Like 1

My funniest (weirdest) discovery, was when i caught you fucking a prostitute in a backalley in ur car.   -_- , but no i liked when we found the underwater passage.  There just so much awesome random stuff in this game!

You weren't supposed to tell anyone about that!  Oh wait, were you talking to me or to Dimitriaan?  Eh, nevermind. :)

I agree though; I seem to find little things I never noticed when I travel around.  I hope they add more in the future, but if not, I'm sure there are plenty of places left to explore.  I still want to check out those spaceship parts that are on the ocean floor.  I keep forgetting to do that.

I also like to go around and just take random pictures of the locals.  It's interesting how each area has a very different style and look.

• Like 1

There are lots of cool stuff underwater. Shipwrecks (small and big ones), plane wrecks and even a UFO wreck near Paleto Bay.

It freaked me out in SP when I found it. I was looking for some collectibles in the submarine and I dove into some kind of trench and after a right turn that UFO was there at the bottom of he ocean. 

I read some time before about a UFO underwater but at the time of my visit I had completely forgot about it. Such an awesome surprise ! 

But really, there are tons of cool stuff in LS and Blaine County. You always find something new. The other day, I found that obstacle course near Paleto Bay. It's amazing they even thought of putting something like that in the game.

Also love when I stumble on a beach party. 

And it's even better in SP thanks to the fauna. 

Really amazing game. 

Taking pictures with the locals is nice :-) Everytime I see a hobo, I take a selfie with him. The best pictures.

The alien area in Senora desert is interesting. There's also random graffiti scattered across the city. Found a football pitch in Alta. Stumbled across a gang attack at the house by the lighthouse.