Matusware`s Los Santos Diary 4#: Crewkillers, Attack Within

Matusware

Matusware`s Los Santos Diary

"When I raise my flashing sword,

and my hand takes hold on judgment,

I will take vengeance upon mine enemies,

and I will repay those who hate me."

this has been on shoutbox few times in a row, our very own killing us, these individuals comes to our crew, posts few things and when we least think about it we get shot at, morale tooks a hit when you see your mate pulling a loaded barrel at you and when the news hits on the forums it is a shock, questions arises who`s to blame?, who is doing the killing?

when this happened so often i thinked that is there a flaw in our member vetting? No. no there is not, we have no way to telling what kind of person joins up, is he good or bad? we have no way of telling what is his/her`s motives, it is the risk we take, it is that "leap of faith" that we take, i have been following these unfortunate events arise, attacks inside our own crew, we have lost few members from muscle to higher on the ranks, times has been rough on us, but as much as this worries me i can still see a light on this, we are strong crew, past events may have given us a few scars but it seems to have no effect on crews behavior and by this i mean i have seen clans,guilds and crews fall apart and this crew is still standing proud, i think this is because we havent start fighting each other (in forum) and thats a good thing, what ever happens my friends, keep it frosty, remember we are strong crew, this crewkilling may be coming more often cause of our reputation, there may even be false alliances who knows. everything is possible

but as long as we keep our heads straight and we wont start to bite our own tails

we will be fine..

what do you think? please share youre thoughts on comments or PM me ^^

• Like 2

I think there's a solid base to this crew, the members that joined at the start were already a unit of sorts, there have been many new recruits who joined and didn't fit in, but there has also been a good number who have joined and become part of that solid base, the gamers mature enough to apologize when they make mistakes and accept an apology when they feel they have been wronged. Bonds have been formed which will be near impossible to break.

• Like 5

I think there's a solid base to this crew, the members that joined at the start were already a unit of sorts, there have been many new recruits who joined and didn't fit in, but there has also been a good number who have joined and become part of that solid base, the gamers mature enough to apologize when they make mistakes and accept an apology when they feel they have been wronged. Bonds have been formed which will be near impossible to break.

this was a good point and well said ^^ Matusware Approves This Comment *thumbs up*

I find that, no matter which crew I join, I always tend to game with the same handful of gamers. And I did have the misfortune of being attacked by a member of this crew. But this crew is the best I've been in.

• Like 1

If the problem is within or outside force united we stand divided we fall. I also like the speak softly but carry a really fucking big stick (sword). We will have people deceive us because they were not successful running their own crew, that's when we show how great we are. I will lay down my virtual life for any member of this crew.

• Like 3

Well, being frosty is in my blood.  I can't change that; I inherited it. :)

The GTA online community is massive (and continually growing) and with that you get a lot of good and a lot of bad.  Unfortunately, some of these bad elements wander our way from time to time, but they seem to show their true colors right away, and that is probably a good thing in the long run.  Unfortunately, nothing is perfect, as this is the online world where almost anything can happen.

I echo much of what Pb said, but our sense of maturity here is definitely one of our stronger points.  We are no longer just a bunch of random gamers; most of us seem to have a good understanding of each other, and while mistakes are sometimes made, most of us have the decency to put those things behind us and work towards making this a great place for all.  Granted, we may not always agree with each other, but our sense of maturity and strong community are instrumental in making this, hands down, the best crew in GTA online.

I myself have not historically absorbed myself into most of the online world, but this is the one community where I truly feel at home and feel a great connection with my fellow members.  I think of myself as fortunate, which I clearly stated in my earlier testimonial regarding my experience with the crew.  I will always feel that way, no matter what happens down the road.  Sure, people will come and go, but I know that we already have a great number of people here that will stick by one another no matter what happens.  That is what makes this worthwhile, and in the end, I believe the positive here will always overcome the bad elements (who do not seem to stick around for very long in the first place).

• Like 2

I don't know why peeps do it anyway. I get the MO, though: break into crew by joining, appear legit, go Wreck 'Em All on your fellow peeps. If they're REALLY smart they'll attack lone crew members in lobbies and then retaliate by saying the other guy started it first. Total douche move, but it happens, yeah.

Anyway, I might be new, but you dudes are cool.

Except for races. I'm not racing with you guys anymore. I gotta win something man. Totally wrecking my perfect impromptu race streak too, come on.

A8FgB70.jpg

I don't know why peeps do it anyway. I get the MO, though: break into crew by joining, appear legit, go Wreck 'Em All on your fellow peeps. If they're REALLY smart they'll attack lone crew members in lobbies and then retaliate by saying the other guy started it first. Total douche move, but it happens, yeah.

Anyway, I might be new, but you dudes are cool.

Except for races. I'm not racing with you guys anymore. I gotta win something man. Totally wrecking my perfect impromptu race streak too, come on.

if you want to unlock things and win you have two choices,1# make a deal with somebody that will play with you (2 only) and let you win all the time (you need ~50 super car wins to unlock almost all, 2# you just keep on racing with crew until you learn more about racing and win...

i used 1#  and after that i was racing just for kicks and some $

I am not going to drop names however I think we have some of the best racers on gta online. They know who they are and will be modest and I know where I fit in and it is nowhere near the top.

Edited by ssracingn2
  • Like 1

if you want to unlock things and win you have two choices,1# make a deal with somebody that will play with you (2 only) and let you win all the time (you need ~50 super car wins to unlock almost all, 2# you just keep on racing with crew until you learn more about racing and win...

i used 1#  and after that i was racing just for kicks and some $

Actually, I can win races with randoms. Since most of them are dirty, and I have played all Burnout games, I'm practically uncrashable due to extensive practice with light vehicles in that game, lol

EDIT: Uncrashable ON PURPOSE. All my crashes are just me trying to turn my car a little bit

Edited by TeammateAssist

A8FgB70.jpg

Ive had it happen just once...maybe it was because i had a bounty and they didnt see the crew thing on my dot but yeah i saw him come up to me and i was going to msg to let him kill me but he hid around a corner n shot before i got to msg. Like i said it may be just a fluke and wont name names unless it happens again when im not a bounty

Rommey, crew killing is not acceptable at any time without permission, bounty or not. If you want, please let one of the senior members of the crew know about this so that it doesn't become a problem. When you are with the crew you should not have to worry about being killed.

• Like 3

kQ4fIRp.png