Hi XDBX

Smurf

Hi Crew Domestic Battery, Smurf here from the island of Jamaica. I was looking for a active crew with a brotherhood mentality to play GTA V with and came across you guys crew and hoping to have a blast. I have a mic but I am still not sure it works, anyways guys I hope you consider me as a prospect and have a great day.

• Like 1
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smurf

• JustHatched

• Pb76

• LN-MLB

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome, I sent you a crew invite

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Once you accept the invite I will get your forum status upgraded, I will be away from the computer for a bit so it might take a bit.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Welcome to the crew, smurf. Hope you enjoy what the crew has to offer. No worries on the mic, we have quite a few members that either don't have one or chose not to use them. There are other ways to communicate here on the forum while playing that many use.

kQ4fIRp.png

Hello and welcome Smurf. You weren't being followed by Gargamel, right? Haha. I'll see you around

i see what you did there, thanks for the welcome, would have beer with you guys in GTA any day.

Domestic Battery's loving wings envelop the world country by country.

You came to the right place. Welcome.

When did you move to 1960's San Francisco?

#hippy

• Like 1