Matusware`s Los Santos Diary 3#: Remember Your Origins?

Matusware

Matusware`s Los Santos Diary

i remember how my days started on los santos, thin guy with a blond hair, white t-shirt, blue jeans

and Raven MC crew emblem was on my shirt, it was the "D-Day" i was the first ones on los santos,

the original gangsta if i may say, but los santos was cruel mistress, i got shot more times that i can count for,

everything was new to me so i wasnt in my own field of expertice, i have been killing and stalking in games for decades

carving my name on every corner known to gamers, but my skills didnt help me here, i didnt have tools of the trade,

so i left on closed areas, i was hidden in shadows learning, Raven MC met its end and i was totally alone, i joined on Kaputt Crew but always felt alone in there and outsider, my journey continued, i made some money and got my first garage, i joined few crews but they werent what i was looking for, time past by and me and my friend made the The Sticky Eagles Crew, there were only two of us but we were effective as two man team, then one of the XDBX crew member found me on GTA Forums and i joined up and my friend followed,

things have changed, i have tattoos that tells the grim tale, scars, clothing have changed so is my hair style, i own property and cars, guns and money...but i knew that ill never be a taxi driver on los santos..

Do You Remember Your Origins (character) on Los Santos?

Edited by Matusware

I was a racer first, earning money, unlocking parts for the cars I'd search for in closed sessions. Then I worked for Simeon, trying to level up, followed by Madrazo, I was getting bored with life in LS, so I started a topic on gta forums, hoping to find one or two like minded gamers......

(The rest you know)

• Like 3

I was limited to just being a hired gun for Simeon, Lester, Trevor, and Madrazo. I had a partner in crime in Ssracingn2. We ran missions almost exclusively, alongside the random calls for a car from Simeon, Armored Truck runs, and Gang Attacks. Until one day I read a post on a topic started by Pb76, talking about mature members and quality gaming. I thought to myself, "Yea right. what a load of crap." I got to meet JustHatched, DC89, and a couple of other people on the GTAF forum. It was decided that we should join this wannabe, JustHatched, in his crew called "Domestic Battery". Skeptical, I did it. The before mentioned wannabe as become a good friend of mine through this game and website. I have met some great people in DC89, Locust, Furdog, Rumdig, and many others that I don't have the typing stamina to name. This has been the best decision, to date, in a gaming choice that I have made in a very long time.

Thanks again to all the people who've made this possible for me, and all other batterers that choose to wear the Domestic Battery tag.

• Like 3

Dodgeservice.png

My story is the same as dodge, with the exception of any time I hit a open free roam I would hide. Now it is still a little scary at times I am there for fellow xdbx members.

• Like 1

I started off lost with nothing but 200 bucks and a pistol. I was a hired gun then spent some time as a car thief. One day I took a long hard look at myself and realized I was going nowhere. Where was my 10 car garage? From that point on I got serious and haven't looked back lol

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I started out small time, stealing cars and selling them, and then I started robbing corner stores to make ends meat. I got hired on a few jobs and met some cool criminals who like to make money. I saw that some were wearing crew letters, indicating that they were a part of a bigger organization. Then there was this one mission, we had constant gun fire from these cops that had us pinned down in a steelyard. They sent trucks of pigs at us, and helicopters too, but we survived the attacks and the other players that survived with me sent me a friend request, and they invited me to join their crew. It started out nice, we were building something great, but the leader was letting anyone in, and he didn't have a vetting process, or his own website for the crew and soon we got word that crew was killing crew, we had been infiltrated by the ATG Constitutionalist and they would invite crew to their house, then when they leave, open fire on them. The leader started kicking out the traitors and spy's, and so we went from 200 strong to 50 weak. And then many crew stopped engaging in crew activities or just left, from all the beefing, and in fighting, and joined another crew, making them inactive to us. I started looking for crews that was ready to work together, but none was ready for me. It was a stormy night, the rain was non-stop, and after getting shot pretty bad, from an ambush set up by a rival gang.I looked for help, but my crew wasn't there, no one was, I couldn't take on trained gangsters alone, so I made my way to the cemetery, that was close by, where I could hide for little bit, and visit my god-father for the last time, because he was buried there.  I ripped off my crew jacket and threw it, then I blacked out, after a flash of lighting struck the light pole and shocked the ground around me. I saw flashes of my past, as the faces of my victims melted into each other crying out in pain, asking me why I took their soul, but they were all out to kill me, and then I see my god-father appeared in a blue light with a blue suit, he pulled out his lucky necklace and pointed to my chest, where the same symbol appeared as a tattoo. He told me to follow the DB and life begin a new. I found the 'Book of DB' and the secret society of the Lyte. I started learning about the great warrior-king known as Hatch, that pulled together the greatest crew known to GTA.

I had to go through the process, and prove I was trusted, reliable and truthful. After traveling the hot sands on foot for a short time, I was given a camel to ride, and then we entered the Halls of Justice, where Hatch and the Inner circle welcomed me with open arms. I wasn't alone any anymore this is my story and my home.   

Edited by moorjc
  • Like 5

I started out small time, stealing cars and selling them, and then I started robbing corner stores to make ends meat. I got hired on a few jobs and met some cool criminals who like to make money. I saw that some were wearing crew letters, indicating that they were a part of bigger organization. Then there was this one mission, we had constant gun fire from these cops that had us pinned down in a steelyard. They sent trucks of pigs at us, and helicopters too, but we survived the attacks and the other players that survived with me sent me a friend request, and they invited me to join their crew. It started out nice, we were building something great, but the leader was letting anyone in, and he didn't have a vetting process, or his own website for the crew and soon we got word that crew was killing crew, we had been infiltrated by the ATG Constitutionalist and they would invite crew to their house, then when they leave, open fire on them. The leader started kicking out the traitors and spy's, and so we went from 200 strong to 50 weak. And then many crew stopped engaging in crew activities or just left, from all the beefing, and in fighting, and joined another crew, making them inactive to us. I started looking for crews that was ready to work together, but none was ready for me. It was a stormy night, and rain was non-stop, and after getting shot pretty bad, from an ambush set up by a rival gang.I looked for help, but my crew wasn't there, no one was, I couldn't take on trained gangsters alone, so I made my way to the cemetery, that was close by, where I could hide for little bit, and visit my god-father for the last time, because he was buried there.  I ripped off my crew jacket and threw it, then I blacked out, after a flash of lighting struck the light pole and shocked the ground me. I saw flashes of my past, as the faces of my victims melted into each other crying out in pain, asking me why I took their soul, but they were all out to kill me, and then I see my god-father appeared in a blue light with a blue suit, he pulled out his lucky necklace and pointed to my chest, where the same symbol appeared as a tattoo. He told me to follow the DB and life begin a new. I found the 'Book of DB' and the secret society of the Lyte. I started learning about the great warrior-king known as Hatch, that pulled together the greatest crew known to GTA.

I had to go through the process, and prove I was trusted, reliable and truthful. After traveling the hot sands on foot for a short time, I was given a camel to ride, and then we entered the Halls of Justice, where Hatch and the Inner circle welcomed me with open arms. I wasn't alone any anymore this my story and my home.   

haha this is awesome!

The days of robbing stores, finding the Felon to make 9k, pissing off my old crew. Riding around in my Phoenix listing to Los Santos Rock Radio.

I was in a downward spiral.  I spent my last 10.00 at the Vanilla Unicorn and a tube of anti itch/rash cream. Hung out with hobos under the overpass.  Until a little bird told me about her new crew and I should join up. 

And here I am two months later, no regrets.. The rash even cleared up.  :D

• Like 2

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

I started out small time, stealing cars and selling them, and then I started robbing corner stores to make ends meat. I got hired on a few jobs and met some cool criminals who like to make money. I saw that some were wearing crew letters, indicating that they were a part of bigger organization. Then there was this one mission, we had constant gun fire from these cops that had us pinned down in a steelyard. They sent trucks of pigs at us, and helicopters too, but we survived the attacks and the other players that survived with me sent me a friend request, and they invited me to join their crew. It started out nice, we were building something great, but the leader was letting anyone in, and he didn't have a vetting process, or his own website for the crew and soon we got word that crew was killing crew, we had been infiltrated by the ATG Constitutionalist and they would invite crew to their house, then when they leave, open fire on them. The leader started kicking out the traitors and spy's, and so we went from 200 strong to 50 weak. And then many crew stopped engaging in crew activities or just left, from all the beefing, and in fighting, and joined another crew, making them inactive to us. I started looking for crews that was ready to work together, but none was ready for me. It was a stormy night, and rain was non-stop, and after getting shot pretty bad, from an ambush set up by a rival gang.I looked for help, but my crew wasn't there, no one was, I couldn't take on trained gangsters alone, so I made my way to the cemetery, that was close by, where I could hide for little bit, and visit my god-father for the last time, because he was buried there.  I ripped off my crew jacket and threw it, then I blacked out, after a flash of lighting struck the light pole and shocked the ground me. I saw flashes of my past, as the faces of my victims melted into each other crying out in pain, asking me why I took their soul, but they were all out to kill me, and then I see my god-father appeared in a blue light with a blue suit, he pulled out his lucky necklace and pointed to my chest, where the same symbol appeared as a tattoo. He told me to follow the DB and life begin a new. I found the 'Book of DB' and the secret society of the Lyte. I started learning about the great warrior-king known as Hatch, that pulled together the greatest crew known to GTA.

I had to go through the process, and prove I was trusted, reliable and truthful. After traveling the hot sands on foot for a short time, I was given a camel to ride, and then we entered the Halls of Justice, where Hatch and the Inner circle welcomed me with open arms. I wasn't alone any anymore this my story and my home.   

Where the hell was my camel? 

• Like 2

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

Great warrior king?? You been in Locusts stash huh?

Awesome story, I think I will have that chiseled in stone and set in the front yard.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Great warrior king?? You been in Locusts stash huh?

Awesome story, I think I will have that chiseled in stone and set in the front yard.

with golden letters...and torches...

with golden letters...and torches...

Is there any other way?

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: