Any suggestions for sending a wife early to bed .. I wanna gooo online :angry:

prodigy4791

hehehehe ... lol .. In my case it will not work with Drama series & movies  :( 

I wanna play on the big LED :angry:

• Like 2

hehehehe ... lol .. In my case it will not work with Drama series & movies  :(

I wanna play on the big LED :angry:

Lol you're gonna have to sit tight and watch that drama  :lol:

Few mins ago i left the office room and i went to her ... Honey .. you looks so tired and your eyes is soooo redish .. hmmm .. ok .. can you make a cup of coffee for me .. She said <_<

• Like 3

No Troy .. i found most of the crew members "that i have in my friend list" went off line and i had to sleep to wake up early for some commitments  

There is nothing neither I nor you can do! That is if we want to stay married!...

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

Turn the wifey into a gamer?

I dunno how you gents let your woman in on your video game habits but I made it quite clear I play ALOT of video games but I take care of prioritys first.

My suggestion would be simple , run her a hot bath light a few candles and simply say " honey I've ran you a warm bath and lit some candles for you to relax you deserve it" then as she. Ooooss and ahhhhs sneek you ps3 on the big screen!

Or the subtle approach and just ask her if she minds that you use the main tv tonight, then begin to say the bath sentence above

Or my way "yo I'm playing my game" lol

Future is nothing but a series of probability

@Locust_cnd .. Such scenarios had a chance 4 years ago .. now it sounds like a single man or someone whom meet his girl friend every now and then is advising :D

@Cotick20 ... That a real married man :D :D  with kids like my case maybe :D :D :D

• Like 1

*Speaking with Yoda Voice*

Turn your wife to the gamer side, you must.  
And like a yoda why am I speaking?

im maybe the wrongest person to give ya any advices about this, cause well i dont have a wife, i have Emma. BUT Emma is a Dodge so "she" dosent really mind if i play or not, i have no kids but i have two ferrets, first ferret thinks he`s a cat and other ferret likes socks and cardboxes, so any of these will not give me attidute if i wanna play some gta online, i was about to go dating but they legalized pepper spray...did i say that out loud..*shrugs*

but if i must give ya advice it will be: talk to her..

how?

well like *thinking quickly and snapping his fingers while thinking* this: *so much honey in his voice that it can melt a northpole* "love of my life, the flower of the green hills, it hurts my very soul to ask of you this my soul mate but. can i borrow our TV for i am needed in a heroic quest on GTA: Online" remember to bow and hold her hand..

• Like 2

Hehehehe lol .. I've got melted myself :D in approprate way i mean :D .. In that case .. Both of us will play "G"rand "T"ender "A"ssault

Hehehehe lol .. I've got melted myself :D in approprate way i mean :D .. In that case .. Both of us will play "G"rand "T"ender "A"ssault

..theres always the pepper spray

(xD)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well guys this is from a wifes point of view. Next any occasion that comes up buy her a PS3. Put it on the smaller TV, but put the most comfy chair in front. First get her a game like Bejewelled. Something to kind of hook her with. Then break out her very own GTA% game. I know this is expensive at first but it will pay off in a short time. This shows she is just as important as you are and it is something you can do together or you each do your own. I am a survival nut, it is the way I like to spend my time. But I can still spend all the time I want to with Hatch. We spend 24/7 together in work and play and with all our kids. Let her know that the ass that pulled out in front of her today can be a way to let lose of some road rage in a real fun way. LOL. Now if all this fails or it is not possible and you want to play. Say....... Honey you have been such a wonderful wife I am giving you my credit card so you can treat your self to something special, and I will stay home and find something to do..........

If she won't let you play, throw your self in the floor and cry till she gives up!!

• Like 5

Hmmm .. I can see clearly that Hatch is a lucky Dude .. But let me give you an overview about my critical stuation ... I'm married to German lady .. And she is living in Egypt since 10 years ... And the only thing that reduce her homesickness as she visits Germany once a year is to watch the german TV .. It's a holy time for me to dedicate it for her ... And i leave the TV with love because i understand quite well what is the meaning of being far away from your own home country .. And we used to play together some PS3 move games but when it comes to 'violence' games .. From her perspective .. She don't like to participate ... And with my whole respect for your suggested solution .. I found it very expensive as you said ... And at the end .. She understand and sometimes she 'sacrifice' for some meetups dates ... I was just pissed of in the day of the post as i was just joined the crew and i want to prove that the crew management made the right action when the invitation was sent to me ... Thanks for your efforts and time you spend in thinking about my problem :)

I can tell you what I tried to do...

I told my wife the story of BustyRose and Hatch as told to me by BustyRose when I joined: "... We have 7 kids.  Two are grown with children and 5 are still at home very young.  I have watched them play all different kinds of gaming devices and all I ever did was watch.  I was watching Hatch one day playing with friends on Ghost Recon, he was having so much fun and getting to meet a lot of new friends.  I had seen a advertisement about GTA5 and thought it was really cool.  He got the game and started in.  With in two weeks I had bought a PS3 and the GTA5 also.  I had never played on any gaming system before and it was really hard to learn all of it.  Still learning but having a blast doing it.  Now I have a fever for it and it is hard to get my house work done for wanting to play the game instead..."

It didnt work!... I just wait until she goes to sleep... Thats why I stay up to play untill 3:30 AM...

• Like 3

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

@Cotick20 ... heheheheh lol .. yesss .. I'm sure that a lot of married guys are suffering ... BustyRose .. you are a phenomena which has to be studied closely   :D

• Like 1

Thanks guys. All your nice words make me feel real good. I know I don't spend as much time on here and the game as I should or as much as I want to. Life for me is VERY full and very hard to get done everything I have to do. Hatch helps me alot, I could not do it without him. I try to leave him all the time he needs an wants for the game and this forum. It really means a lot to him and he means a lot to me. In the back ground I try to help give advice or ideas and of course my opinions. Even though I am not on here I am with you all. This has been the best experience playing with all of you. Thanks again!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Thanks guys. All your nice words make me feel real good. I know I don't spend as much time on here and the game as I should or as much as I want to. Life for me is VERY full and very hard to get done everything I have to do. Hatch helps me alot, I could not do it without him. I try to leave him all the time he needs an wants for the game and this forum. It really means a lot to him and he means a lot to me. In the back ground I try to help give advice or ideas and of course my opinions. Even though I am not on here I am with you all. This has been the best experience playing with all of you. Thanks again!!!!!!!

GROUP HUG!...

..what?