ARMORED TRUCK FEST...

Fightin28

So I was in a private session last night, and as I am sure you all have experienced, we came across the usual perpetual Armored Truck spawn and immediate re-spawn. But last night was different...it went on for 4.5 hours. Does this happen to all of you regularly? I netted $880K, my noob friend pulled $350K. Anyone had this happen for this long? Anyone know what triggers it? It seems to happen to me when I meet up with a friend I haven't seen in some time.

I've seen them spawning for well over an hour before I got bored and left, I've also seen them last for varying amounts under an hour before Simeon texts and ruins the fun. It seems to be completely random.

i have had it happen multiple times. as long as there another person or 2(3in total +) its not fairly uncommon to happen. works best when you are all not near each other. only thing that sucks its some times the truck wont drop money but they still give you 2krp i believe which is nice if your trying to level up considering how fast it goes

Edited by Muskidinho04