Call of duty 4 remastered version

truelife98

This game is only available by buying the latest call of duty however price has dropped on it. I bought it today for 45 dollars online thru Walmart. If you ever liked the call of duty series you had to love call of duty 4 as it was probably the most popular call of duty game. With all that being said as great as it is its so much better playing with crew and friends strategy reasons and just talking and fun reasons. I will be aging a lot of this game if you have it already please comment below so we can all get each other added as I really don't wannaook outside this crew for people to play with. If you are on the fence maybe the nice price reduction will help. Depending on how many people have the game or are interested in it will determine if I try and take this further by talking to dodge and other about recruiting for it. All I know is I want to get a group of guys who like to have fun and play the game. Sorry if I rambled on few excuses for that it's 430a.m I'm drunk and I'm so stocked to finally play a call of duty that isn't advanced and high tech now I just want friends to play it with so again comment below if you have the remastered version maybe we can entice few others to buy it

• Like 1

I have a code for it here, might jump on if there's a few playing, never played any CoD game before though.

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 1

I'm one of the few people who think that MW2 is the better game.

@DavidCore89 I think it's worth playing the single player campaign, some of the levels are absolutely amazing, still the best in FPS history, particularly All Ghillied Up, so tense.

Edited by LimeGreenLegend
Spelling
  • Like 2

Refuse to buy it, loved it back in the day, 10th prestige some legitimately, refuse to pay for the new one to get the old one though not having the piss taken out of me by someone who knows they've made a shit game.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DavidCore89 said:

I have a code for it here, might jump on if there's a few playing, never played any CoD game before though.

This is a good one to start with because it is slower paced but still requires some skill as you have to Check your corners when walking around and what not a lot of people like to sit in corners or buildings and wait for people to walk by. It's also a little tougher starting out especially brand new because you have to rank up to unlock different weapons. The starting weapons aren't bad bud even then you have to gain kills with them to unlock sites and silencers ect. I do recommend single player as it was great and it introduces you to the basics of the game. 

Anyway if you see me on and wanna play hit me up

I have it on PC and it's arguably the best COD to date. COD 2 is just behind (D-Day at Pointe du Hoc is incredible).

COD 4 is outstanding. A brand new modern setting and a very cool campaign with a pretty decent scenario. The prologue is great, the US side of the plot in the Middle East is awesome and the ending of that arc was insane. I had to pick up my jaw after that.

And then the All Ghillied up mission in Chernobyl with Capt Price. Outstanding.

I also spent countless hours online. Only got prestige 1 IIRC but it was pretty awesome.

No way I'd buy Infinite Warfare to get it though !

Modern Warfare 2 is pretty cool as well. That airport level was disturbing though but I loved the Russian invasion of the eastern seaboard.

MW3 was much more forgettable but concludes the storyline nicely.

Captain price is the best COD character. Love the fact that he's here since COD 2 :D

Edited by Fido_le_muet
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...

I am thinking on getting this game because the sounds from the guns and the mechanics of the game seems to meet my FPS requirements, compared to previous cod games thats just not emersion. I don't even think I put too much time on the last generic Cod game, Advanced Warfare, MW3 had a decent single player.

Edited by Smurf

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone still playing this one? I am tempted to buy it, just to relive old memories of my COD times. But I now wonder if WW2 wouldn´t be a better investment.

COD4 was the best FPS game I ever played and I loved its Online. Amazing maps (small, true, but amazing) and amazing gameplay.

Really tempted to relieve old memories, because on ps3 its impossible to play with all the hacking going around...

I've got it as my ps4 came with that Infinite Warfare bundle (which was very forgettable and never quite lived up to the setting that it created). If there was an organised meet-up I'd join for the nostalgia. Be warned if I get placed on the Marines I find it very hard to resist being a suicide bomber...