If you won a large lottery....

BustyRose

what would your life be like?

Would you buy an island, cars, game store, mansion?

I would buy and island and move my family and best friends there, build tthe biggest mansion possible with complete staff for my family, smaller mansions for the in laws and friends and the biggest diesel truck money can buy in crew blue. Tutors for the kids, cuz well we live on island. And a complete surround sound theater. I am sure there is other things, what would you do with millions +?

• Like 1

First thing would be to buy out the place I work, some petrol and some matches. Then pretty much the same as above, but not a diesel. :)

• Like 3

I would start by flying to america and buy a dodge charger or a chevelle ss and let it get tricked out so much so that I can pull wheelies with it and I would buy a honda cbr 600 rr and a mv agusta f4 or something like that. And of course big house(s) and stuff like that.

I'd start by sending care packages to all my fellow Domestic Batterers. Then I'd split the money, half I can do as I wish (buy sweet cars and a really nice house) and the other half I would use to purchase tons of real estate...that way my wealth never ran dry.

I would throw a kick ass party and charter aircraft so all of DB could be there. If I live through the party I would then buy a big plot of land in Wales and build houses for all my friends.

Cars, apartments around the world and quite a large amount of beer!

Then spend the rest of my short life drinking like fuck. :-)

• Like 1

The norm...cars...houses...then give my wife her one night with Vin Diesel as long as I get my one night with Scarlett Johanssen...of which I doubt I would survive.

I am wondering what 'large lottery' means this days -- in my case I think it would have to be at  least a quarter of billion dollars after taxes. I think I would be content with that. Not great but content! :)

I would get pretty much the same things BustyRose would get...  Also, one very specific thing -- I would start a scholarship fund for kids who cant afford but deserve to go to college where I would be the one choosing the kids!...

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg