Not for the faint of heart...

bullittblitz

Just putting this out there ahead of time...When I am in FM I am very improvisational and confrontational and I talk a lotta shit when someone starts messing with me.  

It may sound homophobic, sexist, racist and misogynist and many other isms I am not thinking of...

I do not want to offend anyone but I get very dirty when battling someone in FM and I dont hold back regardless of age or sex if someone decides to challenge me in FM...

Just an FYI...

Peace,

Blitz

Just putting this out there ahead of time...When I am in FM I am very improvisational and confrontational and I talk a lotta shit when someone starts messing with me.  

It may sound homophobic, sexist, racist and misogynist and many other isms I am not thinking of...

I do not want to offend anyone but I get very dirty when battling someone in FM and I dont hold back regardless of age or sex if someone decides to challenge me in FM...

Just an FYI...

Peace,

Blitz

thats it ever play cod lol its that times a million lol.

I just dont wanna offend any women, never been in a crew with women before and I attack little kids sometimes because IMO they should not be playing this game.

• Like 1

im a peacefull man, i can take a joke and i will joke with you,

but..

when my cup of calm gets tiped over, some sort of bad things will happen

for example: me and my friend were having a DM (GTA Online), just two of us, no one else

it wasnt a kill grind it was a learning match for me, in somepoint my friend had this idea to make it more serious fight (and he is good at it)

so he was beating me like empty potato sack and i said: "ok lets continue the learning thing" but he insisted that this way it is more fun, my joking stoped and i said: "ok", then he lost me he asked where i am and on that point he had his head blown by heavy sniper rifle as i reloaded and moved a little i said with cold calm voice: "you know, i have been playing ghost recons, splinter cells, thiefs, hitmans anything with hiding in shadows anything that requires patience..how much you have it?" i killed him few times more then the rest of 30min it was just mindgames between me and him

rarely i will insult people when i flip the switch

..but if i do i make sure it hits the right spot and serves some sort of purpose

Ok I may not be there for a while...doing a lot of farming for the next DLC.

Ok I may not be there for a while...doing a lot of farming for the next DLC.