High life update next week!!!

bullittblitz

Well it is a skill. But if I wanted to turn hot laps, I would turn hot laps. Running a qualifying lap and running a fast race lap are to totally different beasts. Anybody can drive a car fast by themselves. The judging is done when you are driving in a crowd.

You still have to avoid all the other objects.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pb76

• bullittblitz

• Dodge

• G37

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats not the hard part. Running DC89 side by side for 2 laps? Thats tough. Maintain your lane and still run fast enough to be a factor? Thats tough.

Dodgeservice.png

I like the look of the Zentorno(?) in the market for a new super!

Was the Bullpup rifle part of some sorta pre order bonus?  If so has anyone got it?

im loving the Zentorno looks in the front, hopefully they don't fuck up the rear. no it wasn't. the bullpup rifle will be new for every one. i think it'll be the strongest rifle but wont have as effective range as the advance or carbine

Edited by Muskidinho04

im loving the Zentorno looks in the front, hopefully they don't fuck up the rear. no it wasn't. the bullpup rifle will be new for every one. i think it'll be the strongest rifle but wont have as effective range as the advance or carbine

Yeah i was wrong the bullpup SHOTGUN was a collectors edition bonus.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but NO WHERE does it mention in the article it's coming next week. That's ONLY the Capture Creator. 

It mentions it's slated for sometime in Spring. That's all. It's actually a lot cloudier than that (coming months and beyond), but I think it would be safe to assume it's a lot sooner than later. 

Edited by G37

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Good eye G37. 

I read it again a few times, they do mention "dates" twice.  

"Capture Creator: Coming next week... 

...The High Life etc... 

...Heists: Coming this spring"

To me it reads as if The High Life is included in next weeks update, but the heists etc won't be until "spring" whenever that is.

• Like 1

I can only hope so, but then again I don't recall any actual "content" being added when the DM/Race Creators were added. I might be wrong. Either way it should be soon and that's a bonus. (They finally did an Aston right, but they took a step back with that jawless Lambo  :( )

Also yeah that's an interesting stat. I guess it can only help you actually find out who's a tool in a lobby and who's not. I'll be curious how that game mechanic actually works though.

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Either way I am pumped...I will probably do my coveted 16x playlist this weekend as I am already filling up my 2nd garage.

@G37 I never really paid attention to previous updates.  I think I'm more so trying to psych myself into believing it's coming next week because I want a second garage so badly.

Yeah I'm curious about that mental stat too, I may not kill a lot of ppl in game but I tent to over kill them when I do (shoot 'em, kick 'em a little, and then set them on fire).

Well it is a skill. But if I wanted to turn hot laps, I would turn hot laps. Running a qualifying lap and running a fast race lap are to totally different beasts. Anybody can drive a car fast by themselves. The judging is done when you are driving in a crowd.

True. I enjoy the concentration it takes to drive through a crowd...or a massive pileup

• Like 1

It's not "racing" anymore with that option on either. In a "race" you have fellow competitors and it's your job to out think and out maneuver them because they sure as hell take up space and volume, they're moving obstacles. You may as well be "racing" by yourself - I mean trying to get your own best lap time without anyone because that isn't "racing" anymore.

Reminds me. Where's my damn option in DM/TDM: Phone Services Yes/No?

Edited by G37

I think in the context of the crew, who race clean, non collision mode is irrelevant. I think it will come into play, for me anyway, in races with randoms who are trying to smash you off the track.

I think the non contact will have some use in certain situations. Getting newer players use to racing maybe. To me it'll like catch up, sometimes OK others not so much. Will try it out though. Doesn't matter to me when the new stuff comes out as long as it does come out. I am stoked about 2nd garage. I probably will buy garage only, don't really need 2 apartments.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Either way I am pumped...I will probably do my coveted 16x playlist this weekend as I am already filling up my 2nd garage.

I can join you if you want.

Up to you bro...only if you want to...dont feel obligated.

Send me an invite too.

I've got the same playlist, but I stopped inviting ppl cause there were too many complaints about it being boring & monotonous (which it is, but they all kinda are)