HOW MUCH MONEY IS ENOUGH?...DO WE KNOW?

Fightin28

As a follow-up to Missions on speed for more $, Do we know how much money is enough?

Someone once said to me, "I have 8 Million and all the cars/house/clothes/Pegasus stuff I want, plus I'll be making more as I play." I responded with the following:

How much will Heists cost? 1Mill? 2? 4?

Will you have to buy a 1M buss to do the heist?

Or each person buy 1Mill. of stuff to do it?

How much will the giant houses in the hills cost? (Want 1)

What about the mansion near Zancudo? 8Mill? 10Mill? (Want it)

Can I buy Poleto Bay? 45Mill.?

Can you buy a fighter jet in the future? 4Mill? (Want 1)

Will they make a penthouse, 360 degree view in one of the condo towers downtown for 2Mill?

Will you be able to buy a hangar at The LS airport? 20Mill? (Want 1)

Will they let us buy multiple properties?

Can I buy a full-time Stripper/Hooker to stay in my mansion? (Want 2)

What do you all think? Is some of this possible? Anybody heard anything?

Is the answer "Never enough money"

As a follow-up to Missions on speed for more $, Do we know how much money is enough?

Someone once said to me, "I have 8 Million and all the cars/house/clothes/Pegasus stuff I want, plus I'll be making more as I play." I responded with the following:

How much will Heists cost? 1Mill? 2? 4?

Will you have to buy a 1M buss to do the heist?

Or each person buy 1Mill. of stuff to do it?

How much will the giant houses in the hills cost? (Want 1)

What about the mansion near Zancudo? 8Mill? 10Mill? (Want it)

Can I buy Poleto Bay? 45Mill.?

Can you buy a fighter jet in the future? 4Mill? (Want 1)

Will they make a penthouse, 360 degree view in one of the condo towers downtown for 2Mill?

Will you be able to buy a hangar at The LS airport? 20Mill? (Want 1)

Will they let us buy multiple properties?

Can I buy a full-time Stripper/Hooker to stay in my mansion? (Want 2)

What do you all think? Is some of this possible? Anybody heard anything?

Is the answer "Never enough money"

that is true lol.

IMO 5 mil is enough...I doubt anything is over 1 mil at this point and I still like having things to look forward to.

IMO 5 mil is enough...I doubt anything is over 1 mil at this point and I still like having things to look forward to.

the tank, adder, the big yellow dump truck, and the 2 attack helis cost at least 1mil, and i believe the luxor is a mil as well

Edited by Muskidinho04

The buzzard is 1.75 mil...I bought EVERYTHING when a hacker gave me billions...luckily Rockstar just took the money away.

The buzzard is 1.75 mil...I bought EVERYTHING when a hacker gave me billions...luckily Rockstar just took the money away.

oh lol didn't know you bought most of the expensive stuff.

I get plenty a night, but if things cost that much I will make it easy and go for cash card.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I make around 500k per day without grinding anything, however I often spend it fast.

I agree with Hatch, if it's out of my price range I'll grab a cash card

i do 10.000$ to 100.000$ per day/session, i try to make atleast 10k and over, usually im hunting cars for sale (every 50min or 48min to be exact), getting armored trucks, grinding missions or just racing by myself or with somebody, usually i hook up with my old friend and we get to skype and start doing missions etc..

bounty`s we split 50-50 (bounty`s that you get when you steal a car..), i dont own buzzard or anything cause i have money for it but i dont want to spend all of my hard earned dolla`s on one thing, only thing im spending on is weapons and sometimes in cars, and at the moment as i write this i have 1730752$ (maybe it is not enough for buzzard...oh well)

and in this game..

theres *never* enough money..

you can burn more than you can make

sometimes..and this is "naughty" thought i know.. but sometimes i wish some hacker could give me few billion to spend xD

I'm sitting at $13M now. This is more than enough IMO but I also make "smarter" choices - who knew there was some level of "financial responsibility" in a game? I don't waste my money on customizing a car in online. I'll back out into SP to get it just how I want it and then do so in Online. Same went for me trying cars. This is all money I have worked back up since the Purge. I never bought everything when I had billions either, I spent slightly more than I had which is why I was left with $500K after the wipe (which was an honest amount so noted by R*).

It really depends on your play style and if you're the type to expend more than you earn.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

oh lol didn't know you bought most of the expensive stuff.

Yes I even bought the buses and the dump truck...its fun for a laugh considering it goes 1 mph.

Haha my character got a hole in his hand. I save for something i want but i never seem to get above 1M... I never was given money...damn.... And i never have enough money!

36.6M....and i grind RR everyday.

i'm addicted to earning but hate spending...and it's all fake money. Kinda sad but I enjoy myself lol

36.6M....and i grind RR everyday.

i'm addicted to earning but hate spending...and it's all fake money. Kinda sad but I enjoy myself lol

Invite me psn bullittblitz...I love RR and I want what you got!

• Like 1