Most noticed car in your garage

Dodge

What car do you have that gets the most comments? Im not looking for your personal favorite, Im looking for the car that, when people see it, automatically say something to you.

To start things off, everyone says something about my Stratum. Its almost always a negative comment. But there is always something said about it. And then I load a race with sedans, and beat them with it.  :D

Dodgeservice.png

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pb76

• bullittblitz

• DavidCore89

• Mennosson

I rarely get comments about any of my cars, but if I do, it is usually the Romero Hearse when I decide to take it out.  I keep it because it is rare, but I don't drive it that often.

• Like 1

My Obey Rocoto - Most think it is not an SUV, or that is a DLC car.

My Bravado Youga Van in Domestic Battery livery always gets people asking what it is and where they can find one.

Edited by DavidCore89

I don't get many comments. The tailgator probably the most Cruz folks are looking for one. Use it once in awhile for.bomb bait

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

My tourismo. Only got one comment and that was from a little kid when he called it cute at the start of a race. The worst part is he beat me in that race.

• Like 3

kQ4fIRp.png

My crew colored HotKnife, it's an old school bad-ass looking ride with that big block exposed.

I forgot about my hotknife...does yours have the cycle fenders?

my elegy. i miss my hotknife. love the 32 ford styling it had and the mods for it
0_0.jpg

Edited by Muskidinho04
  • Like 1

My Emma *shows picture of dark orange sabre turbo* she gets more comments than any other car i have..*quickly* of course i dont have other cars that would be silly *hides the sabre picture and says with silent tone of voice* yes i do

That would be my youga rape van. I just can get myself to part with it. It's a great conversation piece and always good for cover. And it ussualy has some ice cream in the back for those interested. Just watch out for Salty Sundays then its when you shouldnt buy ice cream from my truck

• 1 year later...

Well my silver gang Tornado cabrio got some compliments last year. And request to make it spawn for them. But these days everything is known already and even rare cars like the Tailgater can just be bought, making only my Sultan, hearse and Mariachi somewhat special. I guess a Roosenvelt is the perfect rare car. Unfortunately, I do not own one :-(

What car do you have that gets the most comments? Im not looking for your personal favorite, Im looking for the car that, when people see it, automatically say something to you.

To start things off, everyone says something about my Stratum. Its almost always a negative comment. But there is always something said about it. And then I load a race with sedans, and beat them with it.  :D

No pic?

Romero hearse. People sent request asking if I can help them and I do 90% of the time.

Edited by Prodigy_Rocks_

A quadratic function can be written in vertex form:

f(x) = a( x-h )^2 + k          *^2 means squared*

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)

my Roosevelt seems to always get some attention, love that car!

I want a hotknife so badly that I go on ebay looking for collectors versions of gta to buy :E

im currently looking for that epic mariachi tornado after I saw menos roll up like a baws in one xD

• Like 1

Competitive Thursday, TDM madness 8pm GMT

Yes it spawns in a Thelma and Louise like scene around 19:00

You will get a wanted level and getting down the mountain is a bit tricky. So you could call Lester, but it feels better if you really steal it :-)

Bring a chopper and a sniper, land on a near rock and shoot the driver before they start driving.