Top Posters In This Topic

In order of importance..

Coffee

Coco Puffs

Beer

anything made my Entenmanns

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

Cigarettes,Thums Up and coffee.Finish 20 cigs a day.

Used to smoke hash,gave it up a couple of years back for medical reasons.

Gaming probably.

You guys are right fucked :P

Oda..... heroin and methadone? that shit will destroy you and everyone around you man but to each their own im sure its more of a parting thing (i hope)

Also Special K is not a hallucinogen it is a sedative/depressant its Cat Tranquilizer  but it does cause "out of body" or dream like expeirences more so from you overdosing on something made to put you to sleep.

Ive tried pretty much everything except meth and heroin

Used to have an E problem , had a small coke problem but i stepped back from myself and noticed the problem and got rid of it

But befor I tried a drug I researched as much as I possibly could about it to see if it was for  me.

As of now my main vices are ciggarettes, BHO (oil made from weed) and coffee fuck i love coffee

P.S.

I have a chocolate problem.... if its in my house I will eat it the wife has to hide hers because if i know its around I will ALWAYS find it but its not the same without a swig of milk right out of the bag after :)

• Like 1

Future is nothing but a series of probability

You guys are right fucked :P

Oda..... heroin and methadone? that shit will destroy you and everyone around you man but to each their own im sure its more of a parting thing (i hope)

Also Special K is not a hallucinogen it is a sedative/depressant its Cat Tranquilizer  but it does cause "out of body" or dream like expeirences more so from you overdosing on something made to put you to sleep.

Ive tried pretty much everything except meth and heroin

Used to have an E problem , had a small coke problem but i stepped back from myself and noticed the problem and got rid of it

But befor I tried a drug I researched as much as I possibly could about it to see if it was for  me.

As of now my main vices are ciggarettes, BHO (oil made from weed) and coffee fuck i love coffee

P.S.

I have a chocolate problem.... if its in my house I will eat it the wife has to hide hers because if i know its around I will ALWAYS find it but its not the same without a swig of milk right out of the bag after :)

Even though Oda is n longer in the crew, I figured his post was a BS one, he still owns a PS3, if he were a meth and herowin addict he'd would have pawned it for drug money.

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Love my 63% over proof Jamaica white rum mixed with apple juice or cranberry water

Love my 63% over proof Jamaican white rum mixed with apple juice or cranberry water

Edited by smurf

I like my wild irish rose, and cigarettes but I'm cutting down on the smokes, sometimes that bud takes the edge off but I like yogurt, and it's becoming a vice, I have to have it in the morning.