Share your talents

rumdig

I've always been geared towards finding the good in an individual, locating their talents. What are you talented with? Is it communications, working with your hands, pissing people off, etc. Pick one or a few of your talents to share.

I'm rather good at solving problems (not within people) and various aspects of construction.

Talents...hmm. I don't really have anything that stands out I don't think. I have skills in almost anything though. Grew up in construction so I know how to fix anything around the house, was a machinist for some time. Self taught how to fix to cars, work internet code, electronic repair, and a load of other things. I guess my talent is ability to pick up things easy and not have to pay someone to do it for me.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Talents...hmm. I don't really have anything that stands out I don't think. I have skills in almost anything though. Grew up in construction so I know how to fix anything around the house, was a machinist for some time. Self taught how to fix to cars, work internet code, electronic repair, and a load of other things. I guess my talent is ability to pick up things easy and not have to pay someone to do it for me.

Sounds familiar. I'm still jealous about the good cup of coffee...

i tend to pick up things quick also, nothing below B in school. but talent wise i lean more toward drawing. nothing out of my head as my minds a jumble but good at replicating another picture or something i can see, and i only do grey scale.

• Like 1

Im a pretty good salesman. And I seem to have an attractive personality. Which is really wierd because I dont really like people. Maybe I just dont like the fact that Im good with dealing with people. I dunno, Im a mess. I think Im a pretty good judge of charaacter, though.

• Like 2

Dodgeservice.png

Writing has always been my passion.  I seem to have been born with this ability, but I completely missed out in the mathematics department.  I am also good at remembering random facts, many of which are considered completely useless and trivial.  I was once a fairly skilled poker player, but the game has changed, and it often sets off my temper when I am playing with others.  Therefore, I no longer play (unless it's just a friendly game).

I do fairly well with picking up new things, but I often struggle with new technology.  I cannot draw to save my life, but I have been told that I have excellent handwriting (for a male).

I'm usually pretty good at dealing with people, but all of my romantic relationships have failed miserably.

Software-related problems with the computer, and anything regarding jailbreaks for the iOS.

Although the one I say in RL is that I'm an excellent stat guy.

A8FgB70.jpg

I seem to have an attractive personality. Which is really wierd because I dont really like people. Maybe I just dont like the fact that Im good with dealing with people.

This also applies to me

how do i translate this..*thinks* well lets try: i have a talent of finding broken people..

its really really hard to explain but i have this ..feeling..or sense what ever you may call it.. when i talk to people its like some wierd connection, its like i can pick the open minded people from the crowd of people, usually i find people who have problems in their life (mental, broken heart you name it)

its like im magnet to all differend and wierd and so on, ofc this aint problem to me cause i am a walking encyclopedia of weirdness

and to add more on the wierdness, im a "visual person" this is one of my wierd talents, in young aged i took my moped apart totally and fixit and puted together, no one ever teached me anything about mechanics or computers etc, i have always just knew by looking something, i look an engine i form a pictures on my head how to take it apart how it works and what the problem may be, downside on this my memory and thought dosent stay on focus very often and i have bad habit of absent-minded, also my talent is art, if i see a papercraft of someting i can make the same thing from metal plates,

also im tinkerer and so on

*looks everyone* Heeeey! dont ya look me like that! you all knew im a bit special case..and wierd...and insane..so dont ya eye ball or eye roll me

xD

• Like 1

My useful my skill is that I like to think I am pretty good with mathematics above anything else, at school I was learning at a much higher level than my age would suggest.

It didn't amount to anything as my school years were cut short but I'm still on the ball when it comes to numbers.

• Like 1

I wish I were good with numbers, but sadly, I am very inept when it comes to complex mathematics.  I can balance my budget, do enough math to survive in the real world, and that's about it.  I never had much of a passion for any sort of math though, so perhaps that is one of my issues.  I was always more interested in reading, writing, history, and other types of humanity type subjects.

I can fart, sneeze and cough at the same time while keeping my eyes open and juggling chainsaws.

This...I have GOT to see! Might need a clothes pin for the olfactory glands, though. :o

got in the army when i was 17

so my survival skills are a little good

and i proofed it today at my yearly exam my shooting skill is very good

Writing has always been my passion.  I seem to have been born with this ability, but I completely missed out in the mathematics department.  I am also good at remembering random facts, many of which are considered completely useless and trivial.  I was once a fairly skilled poker player, but the game has changed, and it often sets off my temper when I am playing with others.  Therefore, I no longer play (unless it's just a friendly game).

I do fairly well with picking up new things, but I often struggle with new technology.  I cannot draw to save my life, but I have been told that I have excellent handwriting (for a male).

I'm usually pretty good at dealing with people, but all of my romantic relationships have failed miserably.

I'm quite good at writing. I wrote a novel when I was 13 but it never got published. Would love to be a lyricist because I'm good at putting words to music. 

I too have excellent handwriting for a male and all my romantic relationships have failed miserably! I've resigned myself to spending the rest of my life alone. 

I'm quite good at writing. I wrote a novel when I was 13 but it never got published. Would love to be a lyricist because I'm good at putting words to music. 

I too have excellent handwriting for a male and all my romantic relationships have failed miserably! I've resigned myself to spending the rest of my life alone. 

I am still working on my first novel.  It is still in the pre-development stages, but I have quite a few ideas that I am wanting to explore.  I can't say that I am very good at writing music though; I'm more of a story form kind of guy.

I resigned myself to that quite sometime ago.  Even though I'm usually good at dealing with people, I am also a bit stubborn and sometimes blunt and straightforward (especially as I get older).  I am talented at being polite and friendly, but I am also good at telling others when they are doing something that I do not appreciate or find amusing.  I expect the same in return, as there is nothing that I dislike more than having someone walking around with a passive aggressive grudge against me.  I like to think that I am talented at finding a reasonable solution and ensuring that things either remain civil or resolved.

I believe that I am also a good listener, but I may not have an answer to the said problem.

Edited by LN-MLB

• 10 months later...

I'm an accomplished triangle player and have performed on some famous hits, check out my work at the four second mark on this one .....

This had me creased.  Haven't laughed at something so much in a long time lol :)

• Like 1