What city would you like GTA6 to be played in, and why?

Dodge

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DavidCore89

• Dodge

• LN-MLB

• Arruda

I'd like a stronger British influence. Irish Travellers, Cockney Gangsters and Scousers could feature.

Lol that would be quite cool, probably because I'm british.

I'm curious to see Vice City in the HD Universe but I'd also like to see a new city never seen before. Chicago would be nice. Or a European city like Paris or London.

I think a city which has cars driving on the left side of the road and one which requires cars to have the steering wheel on the right of the car, I always get in the wrong side but maybe then I would get in the correct side in future  :D.

I'd be happy with that.

• Like 2

Tokyo is number one for me because it seems like the most interesting city in the world.  I'm literally fascinated by it.

I would also like to see the return of a revamped Las Venturas (Las Vegas) and San Fierro (San Francisco).

London, Paris, etc. are all good choices as well.

DavidCore - I don't know how well I would do driving on the left side of the road.  It might take me awhile to get used to that. :)

• Like 1

Tokyo is number one for me because it seems like the most interesting city in the world.  I'm literally fascinated by it.

I would also like to see the return of a revamped Las Venturas (Las Vegas) and San Fierro (San Francisco).

London, Paris, etc. are all good choices as well.

DavidCore - I don't know how well I would do driving on the left side of the road.  It might take me awhile to get used to that. :)

All the GTA games and I'm still not used to it, you'll often see me running round a car like a fool.

Imagine the cars if if was to be set in Tokyo  :D

• Like 1

I like the GTA 5 continent -- i' d like to see the GTA 5 world expanded maybe a few smaller continents close by -- that you could take a boat, ship, plane, submarine, etc. too...

• Like 3

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

I like the GTA 5 continent -- i' d like to see the GTA 5 world expanded maybe a few smaller continents close by -- that you could take a boat, ship, plane, submarine, etc. too...

Yeah that's a great idea

For a change of setting Rio would be amazing. Thing is, I can't imagine Rockstar's sordid humor working in anything other than the USA or perhaps England. This kind of social critique is a staple of their games and I don't see it working as well in a Latin country.

For a change of setting Rio would be amazing. Thing is, I can't imagine Rockstar's sordid humor working in anything other than the USA or perhaps England. This kind of social critique is a staple of their games and I don't see it working as well in a Latin country.

I agree and that is the reason we have not seen a GTA game set anywhere but those 2 countries

How about a large map in the whole of Europe? Pick several cities to represent. Say Madrid, Berlin, Stockholm, and London.

I think R* have the potential to do big things with GTA maps, far more than what we could imagine, if this happened it would be so cool.

I'm curious to see Vice City in the HD Universe but I'd also like to see a new city never seen before. Chicago would be nice. Or a European city like Paris or London.

I'd be for a change of scenery, however before that I would honestly like a re-visit to Vice City as well. It makes the most sense as Liberty City and San Andreas have both been brought into the HD Era. I think it'd be an excellent opportunity to REALLY do something with the ocean and boating as well.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

It will likely be another USA location. They said they are probably only going to do locations in the states because of the social satire and it's what they like to do.

I'm indifferent on locale. Either way it's going to be a metro area, although with 5 I liked how they included many more areas than LA (being from out here there are so many various parts of SoCal they included.....I tripped out when I saw the dinosaur area that was in the Pee Wee Herman movie that is off the 10 freeway heading to Palm Springs.) But if they keep expanding on this premise and replicate a lot of local parody locations it's opens up the idea of people wanting specific cities.

As for driving, Sleeping Dogs was authentic with driving on the left side of the road....took some getting used to.

I'd actually like them to make up a city and just include the variety we got in 5.

alchemist3321.jpg

Even if they decide not to add multiple continents, I would like to see a location where you have to cross another country's border.  That option was explored in Red Dead Redemption, but I think it would work even better for GTA.

Imagine having missions where you are required to smuggle items to the other country and have authorities from both sides pursuing you as a result.

I'd vote for an HD Vice City but set in the modern day. The Eighties setting was good but R* wouldn't repeat themselves.  

Tokyo would be awesome, the cars, the buildings the whole culture would be brilliant! But don't they have quite strict gun laws? Plus it would be treading the same ground as Sleeping Dogs.

• 3 weeks later...