Custom Plates

DavidCore89

Much talk of custom plates has gone on, mainly jokes as to not knowing what mine is due to me apparently being far ahead all the damn time  :lol:.

My original 200 slightly different combinations of my name were already taken by other players, I can reveal mine says 'CORE89', that's my plate for obvious reasons.

So dodge, now you know what it says and you can concentrate on kicking my ass the next time we race  :D.

What is on your plate? Why did you choose it?

My 1st few choices were taken...then I remembered the mission blitz play and it was available and with my psn it all fits...

BLTZPLAY

Hatch for me.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Just my psn user name ssracing. Nobody has ever had a name I wanted so its easy. Now if I could actually race in the front group it would be great.

• Like 1

Lol. DC89 you crack me up. Mine usually says DODGSRVC. Because Dodge was taken. Unless its on a new car that I have, the system glitches and it puts random plates on as a private plate.

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

Lol. DC89 you crack me up. Mine usually says DODGSRVC. Because Dodge was taken. Unless its on a new car that I have, the system glitches and it puts random plates on as a private plate.

Heard of that happening to someone else

Just my psn user name ssracing. Nobody has ever had a name I wanted so its easy. Now if I could actually race in the front group it would be great.

Lol this has cracked me up  :D

I got a lot of plates. AUDIFIED, TEAMMATE. iFruit really is limited in stuff lol

But my most important plate is TEAMMATE. It's only on the Tailgater. The one and only car for the one and only :P

A8FgB70.jpg

I got a lot of plates. AUDIFIED, TEAMMATE. iFruit really is limited in stuff lol

But my most important plate is TEAMMATE. It's only on the Tailgater. The one and only car for the one and only :P

I think every GTAO player knows what your plate is  :).

I was hunting a Tailgater last night, no joy.

Can you have several custom plates in the iFruit app ?

Anyway, mine is M4PP3RS because of a topic you may have seen on GTAForums. Me and some other cool guys decided to map GTA V before release.

We formed a small group of crazy people watching trailers and screenshots thousands of times to see some tiny details about buildings and places in LS that could match real life locations.

Eventually, we manage to do pretty good.

Then I created a GTA Mappers crew but it never took off. But too late, I had already created my custom plate.

Otherwise, it would have been FIDO or FIDOMUTE. Something like that.

I thought you were only allowed one custom plate.  When I tried iFruit, it said that I would not be able to change it.  I haven't picked mine yet.

Can you have several custom plates in the iFruit app ?

Anyway, mine is M4PP3RS because of a topic you may have seen on GTAForums. Me and some other cool guys decided to map GTA V before release.

We formed a small group of crazy people watching trailers and screenshots thousands of times to see some tiny details about buildings and places in LS that could match real life locations.

Eventually, we manage to do pretty good.

Then I created a GTA Mappers crew but it never took off. But too late, I had already created my custom plate.

Otherwise, it would have been FIDO or FIDOMUTE. Something like that.

That's pretty cool man, I will have a look through that.

I thought only 1 plate was available, maybe I'm wrong.

RUNHOMEY         :P   Because people need to start running when they c me comin'

Nice, that's my favorite one yet  ;)

• Like 1

I thought you were only allowed one custom plate.  When I tried iFruit, it said that I would not be able to change it.  I haven't picked mine yet.

There is/was a way to glitch ifruit.

For those looking to have a different plate than the one you have you can get R* to reset it https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/communities/public/topics/200063373-Grand-Theft-Auto-Online

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

There is/was a way to glitch ifruit.

For those looking to have a different plate than the one you have you can get R* to reset it https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/communities/public/topics/200063373-Grand-Theft-Auto-Online

Either you get another PSN account, or you remove the shackles that Apple has given the iPhone (which we dub jailbreaking).

A8FgB70.jpg