Nintendo Switch Debut

I hope their shares go 10x :D and as public Jimmy Fallon I am excited as well for both Super Mario Run and the Switch 

Even though I was disappointed with the Wii U I will most likely get this, I need a kid friendly console :)

From what I've been reading so far they might have a winner there

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

It looks really good but so far Im only interested in the new Zelda so I will probably borrow my nieces Wii U to play it. 

I don't see myself buying a new Nintendo console until I have kids.

I have read that it may cost 250 or 300 bundled with a game, as usual not official yet.

www.ishare4free.com

Please don't be offended, it's a small piece of my mind that I chose to expose...

I'm gonna throw a theory as to why publishers are fuckin happy with it, we'll see in a couple of months how it turns out.

As seen in the videos the tablet has detachable controllers, Nintendo has already teased that it opens up room for extra hardware to be connected to it, I instantly thought that you crazy Pokemon trainers would be happy to have a pokedex attached to it, and, IMO, publishers are happy with it mainly because of the extra hardware features. Like bundling their games with a specific switch gadget, I don't know what I'm talking about but it just doesn't make sense their level of excitement, we clearly have more capable consoles on the market today, Microsoft will launch a fuckin powerful console next year but they are saying this is another game changer... Thoughts?

I am bullish on Nintendo btw :D

Edited by grjkie

www.ishare4free.com

1 hour ago, grjkie said:

I'm gonna throw a theory as to why publishers are fuckin happy with it, we'll see in a couple of months how it turns out.

As seen in the videos the tablet has detachable controllers, Nintendo has already teased that it opens up room for extra hardware to be connected to it, I instantly thought that you crazy Pokemon trainers would be happy to have a pokedex attached to it, and, IMO, publishers are happy with it mainly because of the extra hardware features. Like bundling their games with a specific switch gadget, I don't know what I'm talking about but it just doesn't make sense their level of excitement, we clearly have more capable consoles on the market today, Microsoft will launch a fuckin powerful console next year but they are saying this is another game changer... Thoughts?

I am bullish on Nintendo btw :D

Extra money via switch accessories :D

No other logical reason for publishers to be so thrilled about it Fido...

Edited by grjkie
  • Like 1

www.ishare4free.com

They also got excited about the WiiU potential as well but you can see how that turned out. It is good that they are still being innovative and they are the masters of the hand held market.

The wii u was the alpha version of the switch :D

I didn't play it as much as I did the wii but in all honesty the party games I played with my family were a lot of fun...

Edited by grjkie

www.ishare4free.com

• 2 months later...