What will keep you playing GTAO in the coming months/years?

bullittblitz

Besides great teammates of course...which we already have...

Heists probably executed by Rockstar?

Mansions?

DLC every 1-2 months?

Zombies?

Discuss and feel free to add new ideas for what you would like to see added to this amazing game...

All the above except for the Zombie part. Just as well go play Call OF Duty.

They don't need to add anything for me to keep playing, although just fixing the timed out bullshit would enhance the game IMO

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I agree...I mentioned this last night in a public room but I will hear again...I would prefer being able to turn cops off and have colored blips...like in IV...and chopper blading like in IV...but this game is still far superior IMO...

Edited by bullittblitz

Well considering this service ceases when PSN for PS3 goes down (sometime in 2015 - next year - from what I've read - months ago) is when I'll stop GTA:O until the next installment. Then again there's chances PS3 support could live beyond 2015, but we will see I suppose.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

i hope that they bring back few features like been able to sell cars without time limit...GTA 3 had this...GTA 4 had this (after missions)

gangs and gang wars like in gta:sa, those things would make me happy like redneck in a gunstore

i hope that they bring back few features like been able to sell cars without time limit...GTA 3 had this...GTA 4 had this (after missions)

gangs and gang wars like in gta:sa, those things would make me happy like redneck in a gunstore

Lol.

Yeah I don't like the car sell limit very much, so I would have to agree.

mostly the crew considering i had almost quitbecause all the 12 year old kids screaming in my headset every name my mom had sex with:P

Other than the crew staying active, I have to go with as long as I have the free time available to play.  Unfortunately, my playing time will go down just a bit in the upcoming months, but I certainly wouldn't mind seeing more added features on a regular basis.  If that ceases, I won't stop playing though.

I would like to see all that has been mentioned, but I think zombies should be reserved for a similar style Walking Dead online type GTA game.

All good things must come to end, and I will certainly be sad when PS3 decides to shut down the servers.  Since becoming a member of this crew, I have never had so much fun playing a video game.  I have come to look forward each day of getting to spend game time with you guys, and it pains me to think that this will not last forever.  However, I'm sure I will still see many of you around when GTA 6 is released.  Although we will all probably have to eventually transfer over to being PS4 owners.

Ongoing DLC's. I do get rather excited about them. Hopefully we'll get some new SP and MP missions, as for heists I'm not too bothered at the mo. I think I'd prefer them later rather than sooner just so the game doesn't burn out too quickly.

Plus the fact that I'm still not bored yet. Still plenty of fun to be had doing missions, fucking about etc..

I'd love to make missions related to street gangs.

Drive by some Ballas... Assassinate some Vagos drug dealers... Sell drug in Famillies turf. Kill their bosses... Put their turf on fire. Also have gangsta clothes and haircuts like Afro and different Cornrows and Dreadlocks. Some lowriders would be awesome along with hydraulics.

If R* put all this stuff id cry of happiness.

If they would bring a zombie mod like they did with red undead redemption that would be great since I am a zombie rape van freak :-).

When I get bored from playing missions or causing mayhem, I start exploring to gta online world. Every time I discover new details and fun things. I will start a thread so I can see what you guys have discovered during the gta experience.

I am looking forward to heist and other big Coop activities.

+1 for lowriders

Yes...hydraulics...nitrous...flame paint jobs...colored headlights and windows...neon...

Come on Rockstar....DO IT.

More missions.. Also a way I could create my own missions -- just like DM's and races!!!

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

Mission and Survival creator are supposed to be coming...just no one knows when.

Edited by bullittblitz