GTAO Goals

JustHatched

Do you have goals in GTAO? How have they changed since you started?

My goals in game at first were to learn the game of course and get rank to get unlocks. I was focused on getting all the unlocks though not through glitching. After I got most of them I shifted my goals to just enjoy them and find people to enjoy it with.

Having done all that now my goals are to continue enjoying the game, but helping other people enjoy it to.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I think I have all that I need. Have experienced all kinds of races, deathmatches, unlocked almost everything there is to unlock (weapons paints aside) and done every mission. At the moment I play for fun, and in that regard, the crew has been awesome in providing that. 

I've considered starting a new account in the PSN and playing from scratch kind of "alone in the world" and see how I would keep up. I consider myself an able gunslinger and the joy of walking around with a low-leveled character with just an handgun is pretty good. Fortunately the crew erased my boredom with the game and I don't feel such need anymore.

My goals are -- to raise my K/D ratio, win at least one race(before GTA6 comes out) and have lost of FUN!...

• Like 1

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

My goal, umm, to gather all low level players and help them level up, make some money, trade races (if needed), all that kind of stuff. I like helping people.

As far as unlocks go, I still need a few gun paints and the metal vehicle paint.

My other goals are:

Improve my TDM K/D ratio on the crew leaderboard to at least 2.0, it is currently 1.29.

Win 500 races in total.

Use the mugger and collect the cash without him being killed.

Have as much fun with the crew as possible.

Edit: I also need the lime green paint, 12 more stunt jumps required, I'd like to start creating some races and I think I will start soon.

Edited by DavidCore89

Oddly enough, my goal was to find like-minded players who are actually mature and decent.  I accomplished that goal here. :)

I would like to eventually unlock everything--like DavidCore, I haven't completed the stunt jumps required, but I will get around to that one day.  There are also unlocks for winning a rally race, but I have to yet to do that as well.  Perhaps someone would be interested in trading wins.

I am also going to get around to creating a second character.  I haven't decided if I want to base it on myself or go with something completely different.  I would also like to become better at racing; create a few races and DMs of my own; and just continue to have fun with the game in general.

I no longer have any real content-oriented goals in this game (no unlocks, nothing to purchase etc). That hinges on what R* decides to do with the game during its' run. I'm with MLB for the rest though.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I need 2 more stunt jumps to unlock lime green but I am in no rush...other than that keep making money and ranking up...I am a huge GTA fan as some as you know and before I start playing GTA 6 I would like to be rank 1000 legit.

I need more targets to shoot at! It's the survivals that keep me going as it's a lasting shootfest and I can do it with randoms as, in my experience, it's never popular amongst crew activities.

I also enjoy GTA-style races and captures, which I think are the most underrated activity of all. A good capture session is difficult to find as they need maximum number of players but I think they're great fun! I think I've only ever played capture twice ever, sadly.

I'd like to spend more time with the crew but for some reason I cannot respond to invites for errors.

I need more targets to shoot at! It's the survivals that keep me going as it's a lasting shootfest and I can do it with randoms as, in my experience, it's never popular amongst crew activities.

I also enjoy GTA-style races and captures, which I think are the most underrated activity of all. A good capture session is difficult to find as they need maximum number of players but I think they're great fun! I think I've only ever played capture twice ever, sadly.

I'd like to spend more time with the crew but for some reason I cannot respond to invites for errors.

We play capture, raid, hold etc in the crew playlists, awesome fun

I once went on a quest to make all 50 stunt jumps online, following a map. I missed one and don't have a clue which it was, so now every time I do one I see the annoying message "49 out of 50" stunt jumps completed.

• 7 months later...

As far as unlocks go, I still need a few gun paints and the metal vehicle paint. 

My other goals are:

Improve my TDM K/D ratio on the crew leaderboard to at least 2.0, it is currently 1.29.

Win 500 races in total.

Use the mugger and collect the cash without him being killed.

Have as much fun with the crew as possible.

Edit: I also need the lime green paint, 12 more stunt jumps required, I'd like to start creating some races and I think I will start soon.

Interesting, I'm quite surprised at how much my gameplay in GTAO has improved since joining XDBX.

I made this post just over a month after joining, but these so-called 'goals' I set for myself have almost been completed.

I now have all LSPD tints except snipers (never use them), RPG and grenade launcher (both green or army).

K/D on the TDM crew leaderboard (vs randoms only) isn't 2.0, but 1.49 is an improvement on 1.29.

My overall PvsP K/D was 0.89 back then, it's now 1.44 (my sig is wrong due to the 2nd character  :().

Player headshot kills was around 500, it's now 4,502 from 14.4K total player kills.

Beat 500 race wins a long time ago, over 1300 wins now.

I had won less than 100 DM's, I've now won 677 with 463 defeats.

Used the mugger and collected the cash a couple of times.

Had loads of fun.

Unlocked the lime green.

Made some races.

It certainly proves that I wasn't always able to compete with decent players, I got destroyed when I first joined but it's made me a much better player.

My combat skills have improved more than any and as a result it's really only players from this crew who get the better of me, randoms seem to play like beginners now even though the game has been out a long time. 

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 3