Uncharted 3

TeammateAssist

Anyone here play Uncharted 3? I used to love playing the game, but since Classic mode and removal of HC mode and almost everyone leaving for The Last of Us, I kinda lost half my list.

A8FgB70.jpg

Uncharted 3's singleplayer was eh, but I really love the first one. Even got the cool treasure + nakes zombie things + Nazi combo perfect.

A8FgB70.jpg

Well, if you dudes wanna try out UC3 online, I wanna come with :P

Ny username says it all, dudes. I provide cover and I definitely make sure my team gets out alive. :D

A8FgB70.jpg

Yeah played them all and loved them all. At one point UC2 ONLINE was all I played!

I bought 3 second hand so had no online access (bummer) but I downloaded the free trial for it and enjoyed it until it ran out.

I have Uncharted for my Vita, played it maybe 1 hour total. Looks cool, just didn't seem to keep my attention though.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

i still got all 3 of them. Loved the co-op in the 2nd one i think i have beaten all the levels on the hardest difficulty . now the 3rd ones co-op is alright wouldn't mind playing it again. didnt like the death match stuff because of lag and input lag some people have

• 2 years later...

Played the 1st one up to the point where I had to fight the current

on a jet ski going up stream a river, with exploding barrels floating

down and multiple enemies taking pot shot at me. I basically rage

quit the game and sold it. 

• 5 months later...

I got The Uncharted Collection just recently because it was on sale in the PS Store for $20. Just got past the section @Smurf mentioned. Trying to get BeezWife into it, she does the jumping and puzzles and then hands the controller to me when enemies start shooting.

That barrel thing is nothing, the final boss of UC2 is a piece of shit that I never beat, even on the easiest difficulty setting.  Almost ruined what was up to that point an amazing game.

1 hour ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

That barrel thing is nothing, the final boss of UC2 is a piece of shit that I never beat, even on the easiest difficulty setting.  Almost ruined what was up to that point an amazing game.

Nah that guy was easy :D