What're you listening to right now?

JustHatched

I wonder what DC89 could do with it......

Loved that game, I used to play that so much.

The soundtrack sounds more strange than before, like an acid trip.

If these 8 and 16 bit retro games hadn't already been done over and over I would have enjoyed trying recreate a version with a re-done melody, same with Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter, I've had the voice samples for a few years but never touched them because it's been done too many times before.

Edited by DavidCore89

Leftfield - Leftism.A proper blast from the past :-)

Well I was until we had a power cut!! No music, no GTA :-(

If these 8 and 16 bit retro games hadn't already been done over and over I would have enjoyed trying recreate a version with a re-done melody, same with Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter, I've had the voice samples for a few years but never touched them because it's been done too many times before.

I did notice a fair few in the related videos actually

Well I was until we had a power cut!! No music, no GTA :-(

Add the fact I couldn't make a cuppa and that would be enough to drive me to GTA in RL

• Like 2

the guile theme! because it goes with everything!

seriously though: weezer - pork n beans

.B R E A K S T U F F.

forgot how much I loved this song just a few years ago.

Setting my ringtones again!

and this one.

jesus. this one too. Im done.... love these songs

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

Good songs NY

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

my 14 year old fuking maytag washer which is unbalanced. (because it had to be moved yesterday to retrieve a dart! "Really kid you have 29 other darts for the same gun") Banging against my den wall and shaking my computer desk. So loud I cant hear the tv.

That's what I'm listening to right now! 

• Like 1

newyorknightmar3.jpg

wife has this blasting..... saw meat in concert 4 times.

newyorknightmar3.jpg

A Monster High movie my oldest daughter is watching

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Funny seeing a Hoobastank video. I had the chance to meet them many years ago....friend of a friend knew a dude that ran a very huge and popular podcast from his little apartment in LA, actually it was funny because when I was invited over and found out Hoobastank were going to be guests I pictured some professional setting and it was seriously a random dude in a one bedroom with a laptop and microphone. Pretty cool dudes. When they did a fan Q&A part someone asked about the overplay of "The Reason" and what they thought about it. The guitar player simply said, "When I would hear it I would just think cha-ching" haha. I actually appreciate the honesty.

Strangely going through a Vinnie Paz phase and all the degrees of seperation.......him, Army of Pharoahs, Apathy, Ill Bill, Heavy Metal Kingz. Waiting for the new Diabolic album to drop.

alchemist3321.jpg