Red dead speculative analysis

Crawford1872

All essentially estimated speculation but with sound logic behind it, these guys are usually pretty good with their content so figured it was worth sharing 

• Like 3

Good analysis and and that guy is pretty funny & not too annoying. I hope the map that he and everyone else seems to be using is fake because there is no Mexico in it. I want a bigger Mexico and the Monument Valley of RDR is in RDR's Mexico.

In all my play-thrus of RDR I don't think I ever killed all the buffalo. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. :(:P

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Beez said:

In all my play-thrus of RDR I don't think I ever killed all the buffalo. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. :(:P

Me either. Well, sort of. I saved before killing them to get the trophy and then continued on that save.:D

yeah they're pretty good tbh probably the least irritating gaming people on youtube, must be the British thing resonates well with me ;) but me neither, felt bad killing the last samsquamch (to give it its trailer park boys title) in undead nightmare though :(