<p><br /></p>...

RSCnet

9 minutes ago, Dodge said:

I never played the others. I'm looking forward to this one though. 

Only played Red Dead Redemption but it was one of the best game I ever played.

I started watching HBO's new drama Westworld last night and the whole time all I could think about was, "oh I know where this area is in RDR, Oh there's Bonnie MacFarlane's ranch, hey that looks like Chuparosa!" :lol: It even made me think that Westworld is the RDR of the future, beyond screens, beyond VR glasses, a video game you are actually in. But it still had scripted storylines, events, random events, etc.

Never played anything from this series.  Barely even seen any game play of it.  But what sounds like GTA in the old west is pretty exciting.  Especially with this crew.

Edited by pete_95973

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

Getting back in the saddle, especially with you fine people, is going to be incredible.

I hope there isn't a long wait for it now. It was two years from the reveal of GTAV to the release.  I'm hoping this is like Fallout 4, only revealing when its nearly done, hopefully 6 months, but that is 100% best case scenario.

Also, that poster is amazing, very Seven Samurai/Magnificent Seven.  Dripping in spaghetti.

Edited by LimeGreenLegend
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

Teaser trailer this week , trailer out next month, final trailer for Christmas, out in March :D

Nah they're gonna do it Apple style. Announcement on wednesday, out friday worldwide #dream

• Like 1

We gonna need an RDR sub forum?

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Probably. I'm surprised how many have never played RDR but maybe I'm biased, it's easily one of my favorite games ever. We may see people return to the crew for this and I will definitely be up for hosting a weekly RDR2 event. I sincerely hope the crew takes to it. 

• Like 4

i'd say so,  likelyhood is rockstar will put everything they've learned from GTAO into the new RD online so it should be pretty awesome and everyone will feel right at home given the almost identical game mechanics 

• Like 1

What Beez said. 

It will also be huge for recruitment. I see this becoming the main game of the crew for a good while. Maybe even until GTA 6. 

• Like 3

RDR is one of my favourite games ever, I'll be playing the new one more than GTA when it's out and I'd be happy hosting stuff for it when it's out too.

• Like 1

I've never played it, looked at it a few times but it didn't seem to fit me. If a new one is released I may get it pending game play footage and posts made on the site

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: