Cars you would never sell?

Lann

What cars in your garage would you consider a must have? Not just to race, but more in terms of joy and or looks. 

Top of my list :

Stinger GT 

Phoenix 

Felon

Sabre 

Casco 

• Like 1

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Banketelli

• Sinister

• nicolabellamy77

• Righteous

Sultan RS

Voodoo Custom

Turismo R

And i love my Coquette first car i ever bought and it will always be there. Did i mention i love the Coq? (ette)

• Like 3

I won't sell my original style Virgo. It was the first "I want" that I saved up for.

I also won't be selling my Sultan RS. Such a fun car to drive and I am happy I finally bought it.

Edited by SINISTER120
  • Like 3

I find it hard to get rid of any cars even if i've only driven them once -_- but ones i couldn't get rid of would be -

- Sultan RS

- Enus Huntley S

- Zentorno

- Guardian

- Dubsta 6x6

- Nightblade

• Like 2

Overall, I'm not too fussed about the vehicles in the game.  Most of them are just for races or because they serve a purpose, although I do like the ones that are a little bit different/unique.

• Bifta - Love it.  My favourite car in the game
  • Benny's Sultan RS - 2nd favourite car in the game
  • Zentorno - Sold it when the RE-7B came out, but re-bought it agin and will keep it this time
  • Armoured Kuruma - Missions, free-roam, CEO work etc, plus it's great fun to tool around in, especially off-road & in the mountains
  • Akuma - Love it's acceleration & agility compared to most other bikes
  • Dubsta 6x6 - Fun vehicle to tool around in.  Ridiculously bouncy 
  • Tropos Rally - Another car that's super fun to drive around.  Love the looks too
  • Phoenix - Smokey and the Bandit look-a-like (my only vehicle that's not Dew Yellow & Light Blue) :D

• Like 2

Comet

Sabre

Insurgent 

Obey Omnis

Dominator

Karuma Armored. 

There may be more. But these have been bought once and will not be sold. I love them. 

• Like 2

Dodgeservice.png

Once I discovered how much fun I can have in free roam I developed a greater appreciation for the vehicles. Just filled a garage with shiny new cars this afternoon.

Edited by SINISTER120
  • Like 1

I'm not bothered to keep any, I only keep what is best for racing plus Rosie and Armored Karuma, but all can be replaced if needed.

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Turismo R -> 1st car I bought using GTA $

Stinger GT

Massacro racecar

Dominator

• Like 1

A quadratic function can be written in vertex form:

f(x) = a( x-h )^2 + k          *^2 means squared*

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)

I tend to lose track of what cars I have, but I have a 'keep' garage and the top ones are:

Vigero (First car I got in game)

Armored Karuma (still useful for missions)

Comet (stupid fun)

Turismo R

Warrener (from SRL - thanks @zmurko )

Edited by skip_rat
  • Like 3

With six garages, I hope that I'm never forced to sell anything else ever again.

For me though, it is anything in the Sports Classics or Muscle category; I don't like selling any of my cars as it is, but these are the ones that I just cannot part with.

Casco, Dukes, Blade, Stinger, Mamba, Manana, Sabre Turbo, and the list goes on.

Outside of those classes and the ones necessary for racing, I've taken a great liking to the Omnis, and I could never part with well-established pieces of my collection like the Sandking XL, Glendale, and Massacro.

Super cars the most easily replaceable vehicles for me though.

• Like 4

I won't sell any of them. I have plenty of garage space and one more property left to buy so there is no reason to sell any. 

There are some I still need to buy though, I don't have an SUV for racing still. 

Edit to add. I's never sell my Buccaneer as it was my original car in game and I turned it into a sweet lowrider. I say I'd never sell it but R* did. :smiley-angry032:  I have a ticket open with them and hope to get it back. 

Edited by Beez
  • Like 1