Anyone still playing Destiny?

piotras

The place seems a bit dead :) and I'm wondering if anyone is still playing Destiny? I'm a bit burned out on GTA lately and my friend got me completely addicted to Destiny. Anyone up for some raids and trials of Osiris? Got one competent buddy that could help up and plays regularly. I've got a warlock with 380 light and might consider starting a new char soon.

Cheerio!

There are a few others in this crew who play Destiny. Maybe it is supposed to seem a bit dead? . . . the lone traveller, dead ghosts, the Darkness and the lone player re-animated from the dead. Not to mention the fact that it is not really an open world game and there are no more than twelve players in any instance.

Haven't played it in a long time. I do see several members playing though. Hooking up with B17vic and Seymor is a great way to get going on it though with crew

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Yup I play it daily normally with a buddy of mine so we usually have a spot free ^^ Still haven't completed the final final boss part in the machine raid =_=

Lack of coordination and communication will affect your success at Aksis pt.2. They made it so easy to achieve 400 light, that raiding has become optional. Also, the raid gear is ugly as hell. KF gear looks great compared to this rubbish. Almost forgot: :D

http://orig02.deviantart.net/c708/f/2012/200/f/4/red_dead_fry_by_tydanubus-d57wcmb.jpg

Edited by FragTrap666

Effective comminication in the raid is essential. Competence . . . Crawl>Walk>Run>Sprint comes to mind. I get the impression that some folks want to jump straight in and pull off a successful all challenges complete hard mode clear with out first being competent at clearing normal mode smoothly. Being max light does not reflect skill either as has been pointed out.