crew rank reset

Muskidinho04

any one have there crew rank reset in game. on the social club im a 51 but online it says im a lvl 8-9. anyone else have this happen to them. hope i doesn't affect getting crew colors cause i dont feel like grinding mission to get back up into the 50's

I know that it is glitched but not sure what all happens. When I left my last crew and formed this one all my rank I had there transferred to this one, it isn't suppose to, but hey, it worked in my favor so I ain't bitchn.

Wish I had an answer for you though

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I know that it is glitched but not sure what all happens. When I left my last crew and formed this one all my rank I had there transferred to this one, it isn't suppose to, but hey, it worked in my favor so I ain't bitchn.

Wish I had an answer for you though

actually when i joined i started at lvl1. now when i went from 2 different crews the rank did carry over. not going to be super mad. my turismo is the crew blue then i have a saber thats midnight blue which is kinda close lol. whats weird is on the RSC it says im a 51 or 52

The in game pop-up is incorrect and carries on after any crew change, the stat on RSC is the correct one, mine has stopped on 99 not sure if it goes higher

This went weird for me too. I had unlocked everything with my first crew then when I switched to xDBx I had about the first six things unlocked but nothing else.

The in game pop-up is incorrect and carries on after any crew change, the stat on RSC is the correct one, mine has stopped on 99 not sure if it goes higher

it does I was 127 in my last crew, I had to start again with this one.