Ally's Tri weekly morning commute beats

Crawford1872

Seeing as music is my thing and i make a brand new playlist for the journey to uni 3 times a week, instead of me and my mate enjoying them then me overwriting it, thought i'd keep them and share them with you to make your commutes slightly more interesting, expect the odd artist from GTA occasionally #1 here.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crawford1872

• Squirrel

• Lann

• JuniorChubb

11 hours ago, LimeGreenLegend said:

Great playlist man, seems like we have similar tastes :)

Cheers Lime! Be a new one up tomorrow, I like to get a wide range of stuff in there and playlisting is one of my main projects for uni so it's good to know someone else digs it ??

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Crawford1872 said:

Seeing as music is my thing and i make a brand new playlist for the journey to uni 3 times a week, instead of me and my mate enjoying them then me overwriting it, thought i'd keep them and share them with you to make your commutes slightly more interesting, expect the odd artist from GTA occasionally #1 here.

Cant get Spotify to open the playlist,  could i ask for a link or username, i hope to stalk your PL's. :)

39 minutes ago, Crawford1872 said:

About 2 hours each way mate yeah, and lol you just get each playlist to last the whole week, how long you talking?

At the moment it's about 30 seconds each way. Maybe a minute if I can't remember where I put my shoes.

• Like 1

Back again for anyone unlucky enough not to live next to their work, ahem ;) and feat half y'day's thrown in cause apple won't let you charge your phone and play music out of it N-sync now (disclaimer - no N-sync) 

Nice mix and balance to today's list, as ever. and a massive but cool coincidence @grjkie that the very tune you asked for in another thread i had put in here last night before i went to sleep haha

• Like 1

slept in this morning but here ya go, mostly tunes i found on my old 2005 iPod after recovering it from a drawer and realising it still lives! 

• 1 month later...

Won't lie, forgot about this... but what a return to form, really in love with the mafia 3 soundtrack, made me go back to a lotta my old albums like that so they feature on today's beats.

Didn't see that till now, thanks man :)

haven't slept at all like the last few days, except i have a class today unlike the last few so i can't fall asleep like i normally would be doing now, so todays playlist is a mixture of loud things of the electronic persuasion, things that are musically interesting, and ones i can sing along to like a twat 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Back to uni today. Not slept (thank you aussies), so this should be good. Threw some gtao tracks in to ease me back into reality.