Legends Of Wrestling

markyhitch

This is a card game I picked up during my time in the US. It has you as the promoter of your wrestling federation and you use cards, charts and dice for the matches.

I know it's nerdy but if you're intrigued, visit filsingergames.com for more information.

There are approximately 13 card sets in the Legends game. They comprise of famous wrestlers from the past 100 years, but most of them were around in the 1980s/1990s. If you watched wrestling from the US during this time, you will recognise a lot of them. 

They also sell sets from modern-day promotions such as ROH, Evolve, Chikara, CZW and CWF Hollywood.

Also, they do a sci-fi version called Champions of the Galaxy which is run like a real federation (ie., each card set updates the roster and the storylines and new wrestlers enter and some retire).

WWF favourites that are in the game include Greg Valentine, Brutus Beefcake, King Kong Bundy, Ravishing Rick Rude, Hillbilly Jim, The Road Warriors, The Bolsheviks, Marty Jannetty, Koko B. Ware, Ted DiBiase, Harley Race, Randy Savage, Rowdy Roddy Piper and many more!

• Like 1

Never heard of this game and while it doesn't sound like my thing I am a fan. Long time WCW fan, dreaded watching WWE after the buy out but wacha gonna dooo........

Haven't watch WWE in quite some time though.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Red tape prohibits certain wrestlers from appearing in the game and Foley is probably one of them. As far as WCW goes, The Midnight Express, Eddie Gilbert, Tommy Rich, Buff Bagwell, Kevin Sullivan, PN News, Tracy Smothers are there plus more.