Road rage?

Pb76

What stuff annoys you about driving IRL?

My pet hate is when approaching a roundabout and giving way to a vehicle on the right, the vehicle leaves the roundabout without indicating, leaving me sat like a twat having not needed to slow down or stop but having done so because some lazy git can't be bothered to operate an indicator stalk. You can't point out their failings because they've passed you and are disappearing in your rear view mirror.

• Like 1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shortround

• Pb76

• JustHatched

• DavidCore89

So I speed some usually, and if I come up behind someone and they are going the limit that is cool, but other could at least approach the speed limit.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I can't stand women driving. Call me a sexist or whatever. When it comes to driving, women are just incapable. They simply don't think and they get anxious because they are afraid of someone honking them. They don't know how to park. They find it difficult to park between lines at a mall or supermarket. They always talk on the phone and cause accidents, they also use make-up and other stuff and get distracted from the road. I wish the government would revoke all licences from women and elderly.

Mobile phone users and drink drivers, I despise that.

20+MPH in a 20MPH school zone.

On the motorway (freeway) users who accelerate hard, come right up behind you and then hit the brakes. I still don't know the point of that, either some people in UK can't drive or they're just stupid.

I can't stand women driving. Call me a sexist or whatever. When it comes to driving, women are just incapable. They simply don't think and they get anxious because they are afraid of someone honking them. They don't know how to park. They find it difficult to park between lines at a mall or supermarket. They always talk on the phone and cause accidents, they also use make-up and other stuff and get distracted from the road. I wish the government would revoke all licences from women and elderly.

Some women drivers are epic.

Here are 2 for example

Sabine Schmitz.

Vikki Butler-Henderson.

Check em out.

Nuff said  ;)

Edited by DavidCore89

BustyRose, wraignbowgirl, Dani_elle, and Xyon will probably argue that point.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

i hate two things on highway...

Tractors..

Moped Cars..

usually some farmer bill is driving *middle* of an road and will not move an inch, but wait!, when there is yellow line that is against law to cross *or* theres car incoming *then* bill gives room for bypass

and at this point im biting steering wheel and wishing that tractor to spontaneously combust

and Moped Cars.. those fiberglass sleds from hell are the most annoying thing, everytime i see one i need to supress the urge to yell: "im a god of hellfire" purge that *thing* with fire

when i was in car show some guy came to me and puted paper on my hand that said: "buy new moped car now" and according to my friend my facial expression was somewhere between

confused and genocide-in-3-2..

so why i have hate against those cute little shoeboxes with wheels?

they are middle of an road..

who ever drives em thinks they can make it if they drive fast enough between truck and me..

not a good reasons but something about em makes me..twitch..

• Like 1

What stuff annoys you about driving IRL?

My pet hate is when approaching a roundabout and giving way to a vehicle on the right, the vehicle leaves the roundabout without indicating, leaving me sat like a twat having not needed to slow down or stop but having done so because some lazy git can't be bothered to operate an indicator stalk. You can't point out their failings because they've passed you and are disappearing in your rear view mirror.

This and...

Motorway lane hoggers

People who drive ten miles an hour below the speed limit

Caravans

People who dawdle along the motorway then speed up when i try passing them in my limited to 56mph truck (making me look a twat for blocking the middle lane for no reason)

People that overtake me then slow down (makes me want to ram you you bastard)

People that swerve across three lanes of traffic and exit the motorway at the last minute

Bus drivers

Taxi drivers

Truck drivers

Car drivers

Old people

Young people

Women

Men

There's more but if i think about it too much i want to kill people :)

• Like 2

I rounded a corner on Sunday doing 55 to be confronted by a co-op lorry overtaking a cyclist, how the three of us passed without any deaths defies physics...

I'd like to add to shortround's list- people who don't acknowledge the fact you've let them through a gap or out of a side road.

• Like 1

God damn lorry drivers!! I never pass a cyclist unless there's plenty of room.

I agree with that too, being considerate is not hard.

• Like 1

This and...

Motorway lane hoggers

People who drive ten miles an hour below the speed limit

Caravans

People who dawdle along the motorway then speed up when i try passing them in my limited to 56mph truck (making me look a twat for blocking the middle lane for no reason)

People that overtake me then slow down (makes me want to ram you you bastard)

People that swerve across three lanes of traffic and exit the motorway at the last minute

Bus drivers

Taxi drivers

Truck drivers

Car drivers

Old people

Young people

Women

Men

There's more but if i think about it too much i want to kill people :)

You hate pretty much everyone on the road and everything about it then  :lol:

Pretty much, ten years of driving in the UK has made me somewhat bitter. :D

Edited by shortround669
  • Like 1

I hate people who don't use turn signals and people on the phone.

Also people who slalom through traffic. Wish I was a cop sometimes...

• Like 2

Ppl who dont wave when you give way and let them in your lane...so I just go around cut them off and give em a different wave lol

• Like 2

People who come into the outer lane of the motorway without indicating and looking causing you to practically crash into the back of them. Can't they see your coming up fast or are they just plain stupid. Some people. Then they're those good citizens that take it upon themselves to break in front of you for no reason,

As for women well my exes/current have all been very capable drivers who drive rings round most men.

I always flash the hazards to thank people when letting us out.

I also flash people on the motorway when they're selfishly hogging the outer lane. It's the slow drivers that cause the accidents.

BustyRose, wraignbowgirl, Dani_elle, and Xyon will probably argue that point.

Haha this is funny, I only passed my test two years ago and I drive roughly twice a month so I'm not on the road a lot  :P I never take my eyes off the road when I do drive though I usually have my nephew in the car! I don't know how people can use their phones and definitely not apply make up... I've been told I'm a good driver it just takes me a bit longer to park  ;)

• Like 3

Well I suck at life, I'm roughly all these things. Im a traffic slicer, speeder, tailgater, hard accelerator, hard braker, and I drive a tow truck on weekends. However I always use my signal, and never speed in a school zone.

Now then, my pet peeve, is every other car on the road.

It's ok, you can call me an ass.

• Like 4

Dodgeservice.png

Ur an ass

• Like 3

I just passed a taxi driver on his phone while dawdling along the motorway at 50. That's three strikes in one.

I'm not currently driving btw I'm a passenger.

• Like 1

Some that have annoyed me today, people turning right in a roundabout with no indicators used, people who cut corners on a roundabout when I'm to their right, mini roundabouts( painting a circle near a junction does not make a roundabout), people turning right that don't move over enough and block the road behind them.

My biggest annoyance was the M25 at seven thirty this morning.

Never mind though, up to Liverpool at 0400 hours. Followed by a beautiful drive back home from North to South Wales.

It's not all bad :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Taxi drivers, taxi drivers and motherfucking taxi drivers today. That is all.

*slides bat back under drivers seat and takes a deep breath*

• Like 2

I cant stand it when someone constantly brakes/accelerates while driving a straight line, with no reason to do so. Can you not maintain a constant speed? A friend of mine drives like this, needless to say, she dont drive when we go places.

• Like 3