Whats your favorite tv theme song?

JustHatched

I've got 2, I am a Waylon Jennings fan so the Dukes of Hazzard theme I like

And an old WWE Raw theme song back when I watched WWE called Across the Nation by Union Underground.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Too many to choose from.

Posted a couple of memorable ones from my childhood, but they're theme tunes, not songs.

Airwolf: 

Knight Rider: 

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 3

Was gonna say the Airwolf theme, but DC beat me to it.  Guess some things never change :D

Here's another favourite:

And the bonus track:

• Like 2

gallery_510_31_23135.jpg

Teardrop by massive attack, used for the us versions of House, another fine fine program, was gutted when they changed the intro music over here for licencing reasons

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DavidCore89 said:

This one is also great:

If you went to karate tournaments in the 80's, you heard this a lot during demos.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ronin said:

Was gonna say the Airwolf theme, but DC beat me to it.  Guess some things never change :D

Here's another favourite:

And the bonus track:

+1 

Love the TV show Cheers, the theme song is a classic.  Loved it as kid (and still do), reminds me of it being Friday the next day. 

• Like 2

Pretty hard to pick a favourite, as it also depends on the intro itself and how much I've liked the show. There's plenty of good ones, some have already been mentioned (Cheers, Sopranos, True Detective, ...), so I'll just add a simple one that has always done the "job" for me (getting me in the mood to watch and enjoy the show):

Probably still my favourite "sitcom" of all time too. :)

• Like 1

It's a tough call between two.  Zmurko beat me to one of them, so here's the other (instrumental intro is quite long, song starts at about 55s)

Edited by djw180