• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pb76

• JustHatched

• DavidCore89

• Fido_le_muet

What the ??? 'Muet' means mute not blind lol

Haha from my window I can see another building to the left. Right in front of me there's a hall used for meetings and behind that my car park. To the right I can see a few houses and in the background I see the city centre with the church and city hall.

Edited by Fido_le_muet

What the ??? 'Muet' means mute not blind lol

Haha from my window I can see another building to the left. Right in front of me there's a hall used for meetings and behind that my car park. To the right I can see a few houses and in the background I see the city centre with the church and city hall.

Lol, I know. I meant you're keenness to know where we live might mean we could see you stood outside our windows

A wood fence, Peugeot 307, some houses and Magpies

Liar! You see the beginning of time itself! You see and hear everything.

• Like 2

Trees and an empty cornfield. Some deer out in the field. SNOW :(

I live in the boonies

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I can see my car, someone elses garage, a little bit of beautiful countryside and a very strange coloured sky. I think it's called blue, don't see that very often.

• Like 1

fucking cars and more houses and a busy street, I envy you guys who see wilderness and plants out your windows,

although my backyard is pretty big with two fire pits couple hammocks a garden , soon to be green house and a couple sheds (shared backyard)

Future is nothing but a series of probability

The Mediterranean Sea

I should also mention that the weather has been incredible :P. This week we're going to have sunny weather ~around 22 Celsius degrees or ~71 Fahrenheit

Edited by Debaser
  • Like 2

The Mediterranean Sea

I should also mention that the weather has been incredible :P. This week we're going to have sunny weather ~around 22 Celsius degrees or ~71 Fahrenheit

Ok, I'm jealous.

• Like 1

The Mediterranean Sea

Wow, that sounds awesome

I would be able to see the sea if it wasn't for the hill with the windmills on, the chilly, choppy North Sea rather than the Mediterranean though.

i can see snow and and and... well nothing interesting.. some dude playing Wii in next house.. or he is having seizures maybe..*takes binoculars*..yup..dude and his Wii...

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

I'm at work. From my office window I can see the side of another building, just a plain wall, not even any windows in it. They must have put the buildings as close together as regulations allow. I'll see if I can get a photo.

Spoiler

NEjcAYG.png

Edited by djw180

When I'm at work I have no windows. When I'm at home I can see my work. 

Edit,

DJ, I don't know whats worse, having no window or having your entire view blocked by a building. 

Edited by Darth Sciuridae
  • Like 1

That 8 inches of snow we got today is all I can see.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

• 4 months later...

Not from the window, but we picked up a drone a few days ago and I got some pics of the whole property

8TDdbGJ.jpg

V2e8k7Z.jpg

mUNpx6W.jpg

• Like 7

I see Halo and Dead Rising.

A quadratic function can be written in vertex form:

f(x) = a( x-h )^2 + k          *^2 means squared*

The vertex form is helpful because it tells you the location of the vertex (h,k); (x,y)

47 minutes ago, Hatch said:

Not from the window, but we picked up a drone a few days ago and I got some pics of the whole property

8TDdbGJ.jpg

V2e8k7Z.jpg

mUNpx6W.jpg

Looks awesome!