What car in what class ??

/////////////_

As a returning player and with all the new vehicles since I was last playing with the crew I'm wandering what cars in what class do you guys recommend, I know a lot will be down to personal preference and driving skill but think it might help some of us noobs out ??

cheers .....

hopefully this post is in the right section #forumnoob #racingnoob 

I see lots of people asking for a list on these forums, but there isn't a definitive list since 2015 or earlier.

There are several threads containing personal preferences, but no guide to what cars are the best in each class.

Always hear people say on the mic "There's a list of the forums", but there isn't any recent lists. There should be, wouldn't be hard either since many classes are owned by one vehicle.

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lann said:

I would say this is an attempt at doing that.

But IMO it's not definitive in each class as it's based on the personal opinions of a few people.

It's got several vehicles that aren't any good. Blista, Sanchez, Exemplar and Bifta.

I wasn't trying to be funny about it or step on any toes, just saying that there isn't a list and that's why people keep asking. One member bought a load of cars that were good in 2015 because the threads were outta date :/

The vehicles that I posted are decent enough for most in the crew to own them and I'm sure OP can tweak his garage if needed.

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 1

Think I got a solution, will post it up in a few

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

There is a few outdated picks, but the list clearly states the most popular/top vehicle in each class. 

The thread could probably do with a better title and some spoiler tags for each class.  

Edited by Banketelli
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Hatch said:

Think I got a solution, will post it up in a few

It's cool.

I know others do the threads and whatever, I was just helping with some standard info.

• Like 1

Just now, DavidCore89 said:

It's cool.

I know others do the threads and whatever, I was just helping with some standard info.

No worries, just putting up a poll, get the votes and can edit the OP of the original thread to make it relevant

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Yes, one thing that the thread needed was more participation, feedback from more people on what cars they prefer. But it was a start.

And I still think adding a less expensive alternative is useful.

Edited by Lann
  • Like 1

Just now, Lann said:

Yes, one thing that the thread needed was more participation, feedback from more people on what cars they prefer. But it was a start.

I wish I had some stuff to offer the thread you got Lann, but since my skills are short and I can't offer that fine detail. but what I got in mind will incorporate both the thread you got and the list thread that is usually linked. 

• Like 1