Spring/Summer things

JustHatched

Soon winter will be over and for many of us our game time will slow down some to do outdoors stuff. What kind of stuff will you be doing.

My time will be down some, I will still play every evening but daytime weekends will have other things going on. Yard work and house projects mostly. Plus flying my RC planes, this will be my first year as a flight training instructor.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Thank god this site has the mobile version so whatever I am doing I am just a touch away with the phone.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Two words: baseball season.

I'm hoping to catch an actual live game this year, but if not, I need to make sure my MLB.tv subscription doesn't go to waste.

I'm also going back to school for a couple of classes.

My weekend playing time will be down some as I do a lot of weekend getaways during the summer to visit my family in Minnesota. Also, fishing camping, and other outside stuff.

kQ4fIRp.png

Yea. I guess I should have called it handing for the people in the rest of the world. :)

EDIT: Stupid auto correct on my phone. "handling" is supposed to be hand egg.

I should have called it hand egg.

Edited by dodgeservice
  • Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

I had a British woman call it egg shaped hand ball.

I am not a football person (either of them), but even as an Ammerican I do not know why football over here is called that.

• Like 1

I try to go camping at least once a month all year round.  During the summer I'll go on a few week long hikes.  I picked up some new gear over the winter break since it was on sale.  

Here's a quick vid on my new tent, pad & summer bag.

I didn't read far ahead dodge, you expect to much from me....

Day trips to the beach or the countryside, family bike rides, weekends away to theme parks, barbecues in the garden, nerf battles, arguing with our arsehole neighbours. Stuff like that. I do enjoy spring/summer.

In The Rhondda Valleys where i live we normally have summer in March or April for a couple of days then it goes back to autumn til about August or Sept. Then if we're lucky we have another summer for about a week then it becomes winter again.

During these periods of niceness you can either find me in a beer garden, on my mountain bike or driving my car.

Or in my house playing GTA as this year might turn out.

• Like 1

In The Rhondda Valleys where i live we normally have summer in March or April for a couple of days then it goes back to autumn til about August or Sept. Then if we're lucky we have another summer for about a week then it becomes winter again.

Lol this is so true

• Like 1

*makes a cat hissing sound* Summer!, im more of an winter person everything +25-> (77 fahrenheit) is too much for me,

but when that time comes im usually cruising around ^^ good time to work on cars also

*makes a cat hissing sound* Summer!, im more of an winter person everything +25-> (77 fahrenheit) is too much for me,

but when that time comes im usually cruising around ^^ good time to work on cars also

Truth be told he gets locked in Santas work shop from mid June through until Xmas .... which clearly explains alot :blink: . Stuffing teddy bears and eating moose balls would make anyone a bit loopy and dislike warm weather :ph34r:

Think you had our share of the snow this winter.

Yeah, we ended up getting quite a bit. Sure helped to saturate all those tumble weeds!