Introduction

Chasing_Tigerss

Helloo i live in florida and i would really like to join your crew. I respect your belief system in your crew and really enjoy that. Its hard to find crews that dont kill people for nonsense and just like to game. I would if i could join your crew. Thank you :) -sb

• Like 3
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chasing_Tigerss

• Lann

• Sinister

• lIIlCompleXlIIl

Top Posters In This Topic

While you wait, here are some questions we ask all new members..

1. What time zone are you active in? (Ex. East Coast of the US GMT -5)

2. What are some of your goals/reasons for joining a crew?

3. For 2 weeks our tags must remain active (during Vetting), can you abide by this? (Afterwards you can swap at will but we should be your primary)

4. Will you be able to attend at least 1 event and/or game with the crew once per week and visit out site frequently?

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Lann said:

While you wait, here are some questions we ask all new members..

1. What time zone are you active in? (Ex. East Coast of the US GMT -5)

2. What are some of your goals/reasons for joining a crew?

3. For 2 weeks our tags must remain active (during Vetting), can you abide by this? (Afterwards you can swap at will but we should be your primary)

4. Will you be able to attend at least 1 event and/or game with the crew once per week and visit out site frequently?

1: my time zone would be the east coast

2: my reason for joing is to join a good whole hearted crew and my goal is to keep up the legacy that you guys have created  

3: i dont really understand what this means 

4: of course! 

5 minutes ago, Chasing_Tigerss said:

1: my time zone would be the east coast

2: my reason for joing is to join a good whole hearted crew and my goal is to keep up the legacy that you guys have created  

3: i dont really understand what this means 

4: of course! 

0CbFt3y.png

Your must play with our crew as your active crew, that way you are wearing our tags. Usually not a problem unless you are going to be in several crews.

Edited by Lann

Thank you! Can you explain the vetting process a little bit more. I read the forum and does it mean that for two weeks the recruiters will watch me play gta?

2 minutes ago, Chasing_Tigerss said:

Thank you! Can you explain the vetting process a little bit more. I read the forum and does it mean that for two weeks the recruiters will watch me play gta?

For two week, when you join a crew Playlist, we will be looking to see how you play amongst others. Making sure that you are capable of not being "rude" or "inconsiderate" during certain jobs or races. 

In most regular street races, we try our best to not hit each other. Yes, it does happen, and that is ok. If you happen to hit someone or mess them up, an apology is required and it is customary to let that person get back past you. 

In Deathmatches it is customary to NOT wear bullet proof helmets. etc etc...

It is just a time for us to get to know you a little bit, check out your play style!

1 minute ago, Lann said:

I can add that its not about your skills,  but more about how you act.

Yes - Thank you. I should have said that. It has NOTHING to do with your skill at all. We have players of all skill levels inside our wonderful crew :P 

2 minutes ago, zmurko said:

Yeah, skill doesnt matter at all. We even let @Banketelli join our crew and he can barely hold the controller or tell where  L2 or R2 buttons are. :P

So welcome to the crew!

Easy to talk trash when he don't have his ps4 at the moment :D

• Like 4