GTA Property

furdog

So, where does everybody live in GTA? Does everyone have an apt or just a garage? I currently have the Del Perro apt with a 10 car garage. Started with a two car garage by the helicoptor spawning hospital and then moved up to an apt with a 6 car garage. Don't remember what that one was called though. Took a while to save but I bought the cheapest apt with a 10 car garage. Still haven't filled the garage, have a few more cars to buy.

kQ4fIRp.png

i'm pretty much the noob in the bunch with the lowest rank lol, right now i have the cheapest 2 car garage i could find on popular street by the east LSC. recently dropped $240k on that Jester car bc i loved driving it so much, i'd rather live in that car for now :)

I live in camper tank central, the 400K apartments

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

My first garage was Unit 124 Popular St.  After that, I moved to 0115 Bay City Ave, Apt 45 (six car garage), and now I live on death row--I mean, Eclipse Towers, Apt. 31.

I lived most places on the lower end of the scale at one point, but only ever bought one high end and that's Richard's Majestic. I don't see the point in wasting money buying Eclipse towers or the other one - I forget the name.

I lived most places on the lower end of the scale at one point, but only ever bought one high end and that's Richard's Majestic. I don't see the point in wasting money buying Eclipse towers or the other one - I forget the name.

Davidcore heights?

I have no idea where I'm living, somewhere which has separate entrances for apt and 10 car garage, I moved from Eclipse.

I'm gonna either move back to Eclipse later on for about the 4th time or try out Weazel because it's too quiet where I am.

I miss the chaos.

Richards Majestic apartment 51, bought with the stimulus package. Before that I lived in my car.

I live there as well.

Great place with great views. LSC is not too far.

• 4 weeks later...

I moved up. Don't know how but was dissapointed that when I moved from Alta to Eclipse that it was the same layout.

alchemist3321.jpg