gta questions...

Cotick20

Does anyone know if there is a way to change the original character --that you created when you started the online game? ( I dont mean barber shop, tattoo parlor, etc)

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

I dont know if it was a glitch but it happend to me twice...after a patch it gave me the option remake my character...changed my character from female to male the first time and the second time I opted not to change

It let me change my parents etc once after I had already started playing.  The game might have been glitching, so you might be SOL.

Go to 

> Online
>>Swap Character

As of now I can only change my name, which I don't really know what that does in the game, I think its more for when you have more than one person per console.

It let me change my parents etc once after I had already started playing.  The game might have been glitching, so you might be SOL.

Go to 

> Online

>>Swap Character

As of now I can only change my name, which I don't really know what that does in the game, I think its more for when you have more than one person per console.

Isnt that to have a secondary character, and with the second character you have to start from the very beginning?

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

What is Pegasus? I keep calling them to find out who they are and their operators are always busy...

cotick20.jpg

What is Pegasus? I keep calling them to find out who they are and their operators are always busy...

they are the one who stores your other vehicle purchases... tanks, planes, bus, boats limo etc

16anm3d.png

they are the one who stores your other vehicle purchases... tanks, planes, bus, boats limo etc

oh, so thats where all that stuff comes from -- what level do you have to be to get all that?

cotick20.jpg

i tryed to look this up b4, my guy looked alright until i did the "what does ur character do in 24 hours" stat thing, it turned him into a crack head with dark patchy pick spots on his face :/ anyway... it only gives u 1 chance after u create ur character to change it, about when u hit rank 10ish, and thats it :( i thought it was a glitch first too so i didn't pay it any attention

I got a notice today about players voting me out of the session -- what is that about?

cotick20.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I was just wondering if anyone knows -- what determines how many lives you have during a mission?

cotick20.jpg

I think the difficulty setting determines it. Hard usually gives one extra life, normal and easy will give you more. I could be wrong though idk for sure

If you really dont like the look of your character, you can reset them...I will help you rank back up with some RR.

If you really dont like the look of your character, you can reset them...I will help you rank back up with some RR.

Thank you, I appreciate that but I think I am finally content with my character -- mainly because he doesnt look anything like me... But I still would like to do some RR with you!... :)

cotick20.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

This might be a dumb question. But I have a really hard time figuring out how to unfriend someone on PSN -- in GTAO?

cotick20.jpg

I don't believe you can put a limitation on something like that. It's either a 'yes' or 'no' situation that trickles down through everything. You can however 'delete' a friend on the whole. Go to their name in PSN and press triangle. This brings up your 'options' so to speak. Simply scroll down to 'delete' and not only are they removed from your list, but you're taken off of theirs as well.  

Hope that helps.

• Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines