Fido_le_muet

Hey guys !

Made another replica. Layout isn't very complicated and it's rather short but that allowed me to insert lots of scenery stuff.

I believe the lenght is quite decent compared to the real one.

Feedback if you happen to test it :)

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/Fido_le_muet/games/gtav/jobs/job/xr49Dwn0DUOlweCIFPq3AA?platformId=11

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Just testing tracks for the Supercup and noticed this:

noris.jpg.6df3d47d8ad2d107f67e1bdcddb340fe.jpg

Not a problem for most cars but with the super low GT spoiler on the Comet it's quite a significant bump when you go over it.

I swear the props move over time... whether it's plate tectonics or subsidence I do not know. I just hope the San Andreas fault isn't about to give way.

Norisring is a great remake and I cannot remember seeing that gap in the past.

We have use Tsukuba a number of times in events since it was created, it now has the same issue, the track joins seem to be getting more noticeable. It might just be us becoming more critical as we have become better skilled in Creator.

I really do think it is that leeway you have when fine adjusting that does not change the coordinates of the prop, each time the track is rendered I do wonder if there are slight differences in prop placement, it is the same in R* Editor, props seem to have a life of their own once you go back to edit your footage.

Edited by JuniorChubb

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

2 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

I swear the props move over time... whether it's plate tectonics or subsidence I do not know. I just hope the San Andreas fault isn't about to give way.

I ran the track multiple times and I don't remember that gap either.

I agree with the props tectonics. Something is up !

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Fido_le_muet said:

I ran the track multiple times and I don't remember that gap either.

I agree with the props tectonics. Something is up !

Time will tell, if you go back and fix it and it appears again we know the jobs are unstable and will need maintenance...

Tsukuba is another good example.

It does not seem possible but the evidence seems to point towards Prop Tectonic Drift ;) 

• Like 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

On 23/03/2017 at 6:10 PM, Squirrel said:

Just testing tracks for the Supercup and noticed this:

noris.jpg.6df3d47d8ad2d107f67e1bdcddb340fe.jpg

Not a problem for most cars but with the super low GT spoiler on the Comet it's quite a significant bump when you go over it.

I seem to have reduced it a bit but it's still there. Don't know how to remove it. I couldn't fin how to tilt that prop.

Anyway, just tested it with the Comet retro, suspension lowered and it went fine. Just a slight bump and it looks ugly but it works.

If you guys could tell me how to tilt the prop I could get back to it but the option was greyed out for me.