Gifted millions

Pb76

I was gifted like 6 mil. bought an apartment, plane, helicopter, boat, a garage full of cars. Then got rid of all the cars with my Cheetah the only remaining car from the original choices. And then I blew the rest on modding cars I no longer have. Now Im broke. It was literally like winning the lottery. Everyone has heard the stories of the people winning the lottery and then being Ramen noodle broke in a year. Thats me.

• Like 2

Dodgeservice.png

Same here mate, never received a single dollar, if I did I would have given it right back because I like to earn the cash.

The reset obviously didn't affect me.

I didn't buy the game 3 times over to not get the full experience out of it, and I like the fact you can't always afford to buy absolutely everything in the game, I think those who did buy everything with the gifted millions are quite bored with not being able to buy anything new until a new DLC arrives.

Not a cent. As soon as all that shit started I stopped playing in open lobbies and never went back.

Kinda wish I had been gifted some though, just to have bought all the Pegasus vehicles.

Not a cent. As soon as all that shit started I stopped playing in open lobbies and never went back.

Kinda wish I had been gifted some though, just to have bought all the Pegasus vehicles.

It was during my solo session days too. I want the Pegasus buses for crew coach trips

Same here mate, never received a single dollar, if I did I would have given it right back because I like to earn the cash.

The reset obviously didn't affect me.

I didn't buy the game 3 times over to not get the full experience out of it, and I like the fact you can't always afford to buy absolutely everything in the game, I think those who did buy everything with the gifted millions are quite bored with not being able to buy anything new until a new DLC arrives.

3 times!?!

I didnt know any better about the gifted money. I got the game at Christmas and as soon as I logged onto Online the money just started popping up almost immediately. I kinda thought it was weird and I had no idea what to buy with it. I guess I do feel kinda cheated by that. Thanks guys for pointing out my short comings.  :(  Sad Panda. jk

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

Nope dude, not a penny. 

I'm glad too, because it gives me something to work towards. I'd of probably got bored eventually if I had a full garage of what I wanted, plane, heli, tank etc.

1st time was release date bought a hard copy £43.99, played it till online was launched and I wasn't that impressed so I sold it.

2nd time was about the time of 1.06 patch, I saw the game had improved while playing on a mates character, another hard copy reduced price £24.99, This one made me have huge freezing issues, corrupt data and within a few days killed off my laser/lens and has made every single disc I own completely useless.

3rd time paid £49.99 for a DLC version as that is now all I can play, I don't mind too much, yeah the PS store is robbery on your funds but it makes buying new releases easier as I do not have to get in line on release day anymore, you can also install on 2 consoles providing your PSN is logged in.

I have 1 Cuban plane, 1 Airport shuttle bus, 1 Mallard, the free boat and 1 Seashark.

I doubt I'll ever afford the really expensive stuff, not until we can make more money online.

I was gifted about 200 million and got a 2 billion dollar bounty. I bought everythind to be bought and modded every car in the game with plenty to spare. It did take away a certain fun factor and before spending any of it I did message r* about it. They didn't do anything so I went on spending spree

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

If none of the gifted millions happened we could be able to still give cash.

For example if your buddy wanted to borrow 50k for a turbo.

Obviously the people who received the cash were often completely innocent and didn't know what was going on, It's free money I guess.

If none of the gifted millions happened we could be able to still give cash.

For example if your buddy wanted to borrow 50k for a turbo.

Obviously the people who received the cash were often completely innocent and didn't know what was going on, It's free money I guess.

Damn sure I'd have spent it all.

I only was able to get a 15 mill bounty...not sure what did with all the money after getting a cheetah n entity the tank...which I only use against tank griefers. I know I did a lot of that bounty 9k bounty thing for friends who needed money n rp. I think I spent rest at the strip club and buying beer n redwoods at the convenience stores lol

Never received anything. I was playing Gran Turismo 6 when all that shit happened.

So sadly, didn't get a cent. It's only after I found you guys that I finally got more than a million bucks.

I didn't start playing online until early February, so I didn't even know about it until I read through some of the forums.

Before I joined the crew, I played with all random people.  I would just select random DM, race, mission, or whatever and steal cars in between.

I played mostly solo until I unlocked some of the better weapons.

I did manage to get a free White Shark Cash Card ($1,250,000) through Amazon, but the rest of my money has come through farming, racing, and so on.

To those of you who own choppers, planes, and boats: are you able to store more than one of each type, or does it replace the existing one when you buy another?  I have the free boat, but I'm looking into a chopper for the next extravagant purchase.

I was gifted literally trillions. I did inform rockstar but heard nothing. I didn't spend anything until three or so weeks after. Xmas day to be precise. Then I had a list of apartments to try. Tried four before I gave up on the others and moved back into the first one I tried.

Talking of apartments I like the fact that we all seem to be in different blocks. I'm sure some of us share blocks but you know what I mean.

No I didn't buy everything I could. Didn't see the point. Don't need two executive jets with different livery. Got a couple of boats which haven't really been used. My favourite's the yacht. I had this idea of sailing round LS but ended up on a gang attack cruise.

Did it make me bored ? No. Like I said didn't buy everything and I certainly could've but without any point what's the point. No good just for the sake of it. Now that would be bored.

How did I get so much ? Well was in a session doing missions and back in free roam I got gifted by someone from the mission. I'm sure he gifted everyone else involved as well. I sent a thank you message and after that they kept gifting me through the rest of the session.

Certainly hasn't/didn't spoil the game.

A final coda if I'd known what I know now then I'd have got at least a couple of buses.....You can't exactly make a fast getaway jacking one off the street.

i got a 2 billion bounty then a week or 2 later i didn't notice till the 3rd or 4th time it happen someone was gifting me 5.5mill every 20 or so seconds. i bought some stuff. kinda wish i would of bought some more

Didn't get anything was taking a break when that all went down I don't like gl itching or exploiting it ruins the fun for legit players

Future is nothing but a series of probability

I think it was December 24th when i got 100 millions gifted. I was fool enough to thought it was a "christmas gift" from another player and i messaged him and said "thank you & merry christmas" hahah.

Later i read from R*social club site that it was glitched money and i felt so stupid. It was fun playing with  money never having to worry about being broke again.

Couple weeks later i lost every penny i had, after spending around 7 Millions on cars,apartments ammos etc etc..But yeah.. it was a nice experience :D