Fishing anyone?

JustHatched

wecang posted about fishing in GTA and I wondered who are the fishermen/women on here, what to you fish for?

Rose and I catfish, usually in local tournaments. There is alot of channel cats and flatheads in this area. It's fun wrestling them into the boat.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Need a licence to fish legally in most places in the UK, unless you have permission from the land owner.

I do enjoy fishing though, it's been years since I last went, mainly trout around where I'm from, biggest I've had was around 14-15lb

I enjoy bass, walleye and bluegill for when my daughter is with me. She actually has the patients to fish for a few hours even when they aren't biting.

kQ4fIRp.png

IMG_20130908_162728_zpsd8a3eb3d.jpg

IMG_20130908_195430_zps07d81ce1.jpg

Charter with my work in the summer salmon rainbow and trout eye buddy first time ever deep water fishing with down riggers I prefer a nice quiet bass fish on a quiet body of water but this was def a sick experience feel like ur on that wicked tuna show hahah

Edited by Locust_cnd
  • Like 3

Future is nothing but a series of probability

• 1 year later...

Bump,

my nephew was complaining it isn't cold enough to ice fish here (yet), anyone into ice fishing? I am not, something about falling in a drowning/freezing doesn't appeal to me.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: