Stunt Rookie

JustHatched

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/JustHatched/games/gtav/jobs/job/EGx3GRqo80WpfTECRUMRUg?platformId=11

This is my first stunt race so it could use some tweaking but it works, custom supers might be to fast.

2_0.jpg

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Holy crap.  That looks way too intricate for a first attempt.  So much for taking baby steps and gently easing into it. :lol:

Can't wait to try it. 

Took the right hand side and the 1st jump I went over the track. My pet hate R* stunt races is jumping over CPs or hitting the jump and going off track. CP 6 is way off line so if you take racing line you miss it. I rolled in the tube so instead of waiting to stop to turn over I reswpaned. It respawned me out side the tube = race over. I couldn't respawn in the tube after many attempts so I quit. Sorry boss but it looks good but I had a pretty negative experience with it.

• Like 1

Think respawning outside of the tube can be solved by setting the CP to only respawn 1 car instead of 3.

I would delete the CP before the section of track where players can take left or right, it'll allow people to have more time to make up their mind instead of making a last-ditch move.

• Like 1

I gotta say Hatch I was very impressed with this track.  Especially considering it was your first attempt at a stunt track.  Other than jumping over a couple CP's I thought it was a blast.  And as far as the jumping over the CP's I found it not to be a huge deal,  just need to know the track and lay off the gas a bit.

Very well done sir!

• Like 1

Fixed cp's and took supers off the list. Default class is muscle with sports available.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: