What grinds your gears the most ingame?

RommeyV

For me it would be godmode or inviz gltchers that grief relentlessly...tank filled lobbies...and not being able to own more than 10 vehicles...oh and those npcs that seem to get in your way during a chase or while getting chased

I love the god modes, it is fun to park a tank on. They either die or quit.

What pisses me off is those who can't run a race without purposely ramming you or you get PSN messages for owning peeps in a DM.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Only ever saw 1 god mode guy, he was just standing still firing rockets at me and some randoms, people were shooting him with everything and nothing happened.

I run up to him, bottle out, stabbed him with it and wasted him.

This made him angry and he continued to kill everyone.

the rockstarcloud servers, it's really bad i cant join you guys nine out of ten times for missions, races, etc, and if i can join i get kicked out just before the race or whatever starts, in most lobby's i can only stay 5 mins before my "connection times out"

All of the above.

The one that made it to my list that hasn't been discussed yet is the voice chat system.  I can never figure out who is talking, and most of the time I cannot understand what is being said.

When I'm in non-crew lobbies, this is a pain in the ass because it can often be a task to figure out who to mute.  I mute most people that I don't know--I cannot stand to listen to someone's music being filtered through the voice chat or the high schoolers who know they are better than you.

Those who rage quit any job because they're getting beaten, only to then moan about the track or DM map, there's always something to blame.

Even worse are those who are happy to place a $2,500 bet, then disconnect (usually by pulling the ethernet cable) as soon as it looks like they may lose their cash, seconds later they're back online  :lol:

Yeah, because nobody knew what you just did there.

Agreed. Win lose or draw bitchin about the track or DM doesn't make you better at them. If you want easy run Criminal Records.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I forgot about one that I was reminded about earlier while playing with some random people.

People who kill you in free roam after finishing a mission.

I'm not talking about random people in free roam that just happen to be near you when you finish, but the ones who actually participated in the mission at your side.  In my opinion, this comes across as very backhanded play.

This happened earlier when I played RR with a random group.  I have since learned to enable passive mode before starting a mission--just in case my connection is a bit slower, and I have no time to escape.

I also played another round of RR with a different group, and on the way to Madrazo's house, the guy driving decides to kick me out of his PV.  There weren't any red dots arounds, but still--that's just bad play, in my opinion.

Not much annoys me, but last week I was hosting rooftop rumble. A random joined, along with someone from my friendlist. Just as we were waiting for a fourth player a message came through from my 'friend'. "Can you finish the mission while I eat my dinner"..............Quit mission, delete friend.

• Like 1

Not much annoys me, but last week I was hosting rooftop rumble. A random joined, along with someone from my friendlist. Just as we were waiting for a fourth player a message came through from my 'friend'. "Can you finish the mission while I eat my dinner"..............Quit mission, delete friend.

Lol, some people got alot of nerve.

What a fail.

I would have said yes, drove to Martins, wait till I'm 1 road away from his house and text the other player asking him to vote kick.

Just so he gets nothing but a bad sport warning.

Did it on processed survival, some guy was trying to max his stealth in one of the buildings, we didn't realize until I died and was spectating him, he was going round and round without firing a bullet.

Mic on, said what I though of him and told the other players what was going on, they were furious and kicked him immediately

Fucker's that kill you, then run to a wall glitch. Such cowards.

Then they plant a sticky at the point of entry into said wall.....

People who blow up your PV with a tank and then don't pay the insurance. I now make it a policy to send a report to Rockstar whenever that happens.

Agree with LN-MLB re people from the mission you've just been on killing you. That really is betrayal of the first order