Do any of you hold a world record in gta online?

guygamer1

I apparently currently hold the Platinum world record for the fastest lap completion of Drift King.

What about you guy's.

P.S. DavidCore89 - you dare go on Drift King and take my record from me and you and me are finished boy!

• Like 3

I've had loads man.

Only when the cloud servers are playing up though, you get them every race you win.

Nice to see the world record in big letters on your screen every now and again, even though I know it's not true.

The leaderboards in GTA are completely ruined, nobody will ever get a genuine world record, unless it's a new creation and then I think the track needs to be run a certain amount of times before a world record can be achieved

I had gotten 2 a plane race and a bicyle race. Don't know if I still hold them though

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

It should notify you when you lose them, that would be good.

Everyone was talking about the track and the RP it give's on gtaf so I had a go and when it said I had the world record I was shocked. I did beat a previous time, but wasn't looking at the record or anything.

I seem to remember most world records are the same because of the hacks and they're impossibly quick at something like 11 seconds.

I believe I hold the world record in running over beach patrons in a hot pink bifta on sundays when it rains...but not really sure...

• Like 1

I never noticed the record message after i saw some posting saying that its not working / bug. I saw many times a star behind my lap time.

So R* fixed the records ?

Edited by T-Offline

i have two World Records on my belt..

on Tutorial Race and one Air Race

i broke world record and my first time on my first race xD then one weekend when i was tired and i miss clicked some air race i broke another world record

so.. do i get lollipop now?

Lol, bless ya cotick, I thought I was a poor racer! If you wanna trade some races for mods let me know.

that would be great, I would really appreciate that!

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg