Glitchin Bastards

JustHatched

Jumped into a session last night, spawn into my garage and got tore up by some jackass who was in there. Respawned across the map next to an invisible killer. Davidcore jumped in a moment after and got the same treatment. 

I left cuz you can't beat em, so not much point in fightin them.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Never encountered anything like that thankfully. Never understood what pleasure they get from it, I'd rather fight, an win, a fair fight.

Same here, I don't mind losing but I take it better when I lose legit because someone is better, not cuz they can cheat better.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Haha yeah what a fool, all that just for a kill man, I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

I was on fire, and my garage was too, it was all just blowing up, huge explosions, Next thing I see is a sideshow bob look-a-like pop up from behind my Exemplar and he had me lol.

I also spawned next to another, but he didn't kill me after he saw I had paused and reported.

I looked it up and easy simple to do, so I guess it's gonna spread fast unless it's patched in 1.11.

I suggest not spawning in your garage while entering a public session for now if you live at Eclipse Towers.

Hate glitching.

I'm in Eclipse and surprisingly I haven't had that much trouble considering all the things you hear.

@DavidCore  A wardrobe ? lol.

Yeah I change clothes quite regular and got tired of having to watch myself on the way out of the store, I only had a 10 car garage before.